Hercules: The Thracian War 7/25/14 starring Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson

I am pretty psyched to see this but I am going to Ocean City, MD tomorrow

might have to drag my girlfriend to this at 11ish with some drinks then out to Seacrets after :pimp:

movie was ok. it deals more with whether or not hercules accomplishments are B.S. or is he the real deal.

one guy left the movie saying it was the worst movie he had ever seen

Really dont expect this movie to be good at all. The Conan reboot was beyond horrible. I expect this to be a notch above that.

Just caught the movie I really liked it the action scenes were on point. When dwayne threw that horse though.... :lol: :pimp:

Just saw the movie, and maaaaan what a let down :lol:

My expectations were low when I saw there was ANOTHER Hercules movie being made, since non of them have been right, well Disney adaptation was great, lol. Then I saw it was the Rock, than expectations hit rock bottom. When I saw trailers for it I got hyped (as a trailer is suppose to do). So **** it, I was all in. Hyped indeed.

I fell asleep multiple times during the movie, and left the theater disappointed.

Dont get me wrong, I think Dwayne is a good actor, for certain roles, yes, this role of Hercules fits his physique because he's big, strong and powerful, but NOT the movie per say. I was expecting something across the lines of Troy or Gladiator but this wasn't EPIC, not even just the "E" of epic.

I wanted to see a movie based on the myth of Hercules, but this tells the opposite or wants you to make of it, ehhhh.

The best part of the movie is shown through the trailers (the 12 deeds), after that, it's a snooze fest.

Last edited:
The trailer for this didn't even excite me. Looks boring, I'll check it out if it drops on Netflix.

Back
Top Bottom