heres why i would wash a silverback with my bare hands (srs)

The trick is showing them youre not afraid.

Show em youre the alpha.

You gotta up to the biggest male alpha when hes eating his lil plants.

Snatch them plants away and rip em up.

Then spit into your palm and smack the **** outta him.

Fights in your favor now 8)
That's bears not gorillas b.

Man, I get shook when squirells and cats and **** get too close for comfort. My man's went head up w/ that monkey and tried to give him the big boot. Real tears. 

How many hollow points out of my .45 will it take to kill a gorilla tho

All this talk about blows and slams......the silverback would easily maul and rip your scalp off your skull in one clean bite within close range.

Those teeth are going to pop through your skull as if it were an egg shell...POP!

Last edited:
Speaking of gorillas beating their chests. Has anyone ever seen or heard a SBG beating their chests? I've heard if a gorilla is enraged enough, you can hear the sound of them beating their chest miles away. MILES! :lol:

If this is indeed true and the gorilla has the power to beat his own chest and it be heard from miles away? Then my blows wouldn't do as much damage as I initially thought [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Speaking of gorillas beating their chests. Has anyone ever seen or heard a SBG beating their chests? I've heard if a gorilla is enraged enough, you can hear the sound of them beating their chest miles away. MILES! :lol:

If this is indeed true and the gorilla has the power to beat his own chest and it be heard from miles away? Then my blows wouldn't do as much damage as I initially thought [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]
:rofl:

Yeah, that is what's making you reconsider now. Not the wingspan, speed, agility, and viciousness of the gorilla :lol:

Some of you guys into animal cruelty (low key). Leave them a lone, stop this wild game hunting thing.

Gaia‘s Hypothesis.

:rofl:

Yeah, that is what's making you reconsider now. Not the wingspan, speed, agility, and viciousness of the gorilla :lol:

You just described LeBron James. Minus the viciousness of course. Not unless we're talking passive aggressive viciousness :lol:

View media item 1974501

Last edited:
Yo look, you only have one shot at winning using the sweet chin music technique .when the sb comes toward you you have to just time it correctly and use maximum power for a one shot blow.

Yo look, you only have one shot at winning using the sweet chin music technique .when the sb comes toward you you have to just time it correctly and use maximum power for a one shot blow.

View media item 1974592
A well timed Sweet Chin Music could knock a SBG block off. However if you are off by a millisecond, the SBG will put you in his version of the Angle Lock. You tapping or getting a rope break will not stop the breaking of your femur.

Are there really people who believe they can fight a silverback gorilla? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom