Hero George "Fly A** Beat Tape"

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Hero George.  Made various songs from artists you might have heard of.  Anyway, I whipped up 7 beats, some I made previously, others brand new, and put together a small project to give people a sample of the production for fun.  I'd be a fool to assume there'd be any bashful NT'ers on here so I welcome all feedback.  

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?deu9gkcht6zjsuo.  

Bump

The work this man did on Glimpse of Destiny :x :smh:

DON'T SLEEP.

Last edited:
yeah...i'm gonna use some of these. this is seriously refreshing. i've been looking for more beats and they have all been so generic :pimp:

davis cup & ice tea are the standout tracks imo, overall solid tape man, has a nice chill vibe to it

G, I was going to make a post on this too after I txtd you that Davis Cup had me ready to kick a baby in the face.....

Solidness!

pimp.gif

but smh at first post already posting yo stuff.

go earn your keep around here sir.

post some pics in that bbw thread.

apparently you , for replying to me.

:lol:   at thinking i really want him to post bbw pics

me replying to you doesn't mean i care that his first post was his music. how does that even make sense?

and i know you were joking about the bbw pics sir, i was just talking about the aforementioned statements.

Originally Posted by JordanShorts23

pimp.gif

but smh at first post already posting yo stuff.

go earn your keep around here sir.

post some pics in that bbw thread.
LOL, you must really know me..... PERSONALLY lol.

me replying to you doesn't mean i care that his first post was his music. how does that even make sense?
and i know you were joking about the bbw pics sir, i was just talking about the aforementioned statements.
then excuse my grammar spacing , i space it out alot the whole "earn you keep/bbw pic"was one whole grammatically wrong joke/sentence 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom