Herriss 11's looking alittle funny. Possibly UA?

View media item 2284997View media item 2284998View media item 2284999View media item 2285000
First off thanks for viewing and 2nd these are not mine nor are the pictures.
I was talking to a friend and he told me he had the plug on the kicks. So I requested some oictures from the plug. But from the videos on youtube I watched in comparrison from real and fake from colors being brighter or darker is alil hard to tell with what I got. Didnt seem to see the 23 either which is also a big one. Hopefully someone can shed some light on these.

Thanks for reading!

The color seems fine when I compare them to my retail pair that I got right from the Nike which happens to be a sz 9.5

The tongue tag "Quality ... etc" looks different from my retail pair. Especially the stiching and the sape of the jumpman. A close-up would help.

The velvet cut (shape) seems to be off compared to my retail pair. Again, the photos are not the best. Also, a size 4.5 may be different with my 9.5

Overall, if I was in your position I would hold off because of some red flags I see.

Unfortunately, there are not enough photos and details to make a decision but I have my concerns.

Hey I just noticed that none of this persons 11's are US retail pairs.

While this in itself doesn't mean that much I would be very careful.

Last edited:
Yeah im staying away from this guy
Forsure. When I asked him why the tongue had gold text over and around the jump man he explained to me that there is 2 different versions. I still till this day have not found proof of this so im callin these fakes. Actually watching videos on youtube helped me a ton on spotting fakes

After comparing with my pair I would stay away, these definitely look like fakes. The tongue tag writing is white in my pair and also the cut of the velvet looks off as another poster mentioned. Also the print in the velvet isn't as clear on my pair as shown in the pics above actually doesn't even look like the same pattern. But could be lighting. 

And he's right there are 2 different version fakes and authentic retail pairs lol

Lmfaoooo[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] this is too good haha thanks guys at first when he told me he would sell em to me for 200 per pair I was like hell yeah im getting 3. But sometimes its too good to be true

Yeah lol always stay away from those kind of deals. If it's too good to be true, it usually is.

Back
Top Bottom