"he's a lot faster than me, he's a lot more explosive than me"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is there any debate that rose is the faster player in the NBA? no disrespect to devin harris..

Man the sky is the limit for rose.. Kid's upside is unlimited..

True PG skills with that much athleticism
sick.gif

Once he's able to develops a consistent mid range game its gonna be so damn ugly... SMFH

Originally Posted by thetruth03

Is there any debate that rose is the faster player in the NBA? no disrespect to devin harris..

sick.gif

Once he's able to develops a consistent mid range game its gonna be so damn ugly... SMFH
ehh i don't know about that. There are a couple of players that could be faster

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

chris paul was never super fast and super explosive to me to begin with

nh

you remind me of the kids at my work. what was the NH for?

Anyone can make that observation by looking at how they play... pretty obvious to me.

ehhh... if i was Rose, i would rather hear compliments about my game and PG skills than my athleticism

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

ehhh... if i was Rose, i would rather hear compliments about my game and PG skills than my athleticism

Yeh, basketball skills > athleticism.

its not like derrick doesnt posses pg skills
laugh.gif
dude has a pretty good bball iq for a rookie guard..you guys jus see the highlights and think all he does isacrobatic layups and dunks..he really runs the show and can take over at any time but doesnt. everyone has agreed that he has had a very impressive rookiedebut but the only he has to work on is defense and its not that he doesnt care..u can tell if u know about basketball that its all positioning and angles ondefense. hell learn the tricks and become better

Once he's able to develops a consistent mid range game
he already does..he has that dwade syndrome..his midrange is fine itll improve with time but his trey ball is terrible

chris paul was never super fast and super explosive to me to begin with
really

hes deceptive to me but he has it..i mean dude is like barely 6 foot in person

We'll see if he can be a top point gaurd of the L if they make the playoffs, which it looks like they will. And he dosn't shy away. I don't expecthim to considering what he did in the tourny last year.

He's becoming 1 of my favorite players, they just don't have him on T.V. enough.

Originally Posted by Sole MAX

Anyone can make that observation by looking at how they play... pretty obvious to me.
That's not the point. Obviously the reporter asked CP3 about Rose since they just playedand Chris Paul gave a candid answer while also implying that Rose is still new and learning the NBA game, and that his upside looks good.

One thing about CP3 though, dude is a nasty and fierce competitor and that's what gives him the edge as far as being the best PG in the league right now.

This is common knowledge, isn't it?

Fastest Quickest in the league? Possibly.

As far as top end goes, I wanna see him, Lebron, and Barbosa over a 100 meters. My money is on Lebron though.

like i said in the rookie watch thread. hes shown flashes of brilliamnce at all ends, he just seems to get stuck in one mindset either hes setting histeammates up or hes scoring because they arent. He has to maintain that balance of being a scoring threat and a playmaker at the same time. Which he wasearlier in the season so the ability and desire to is there, the desire to win is just greater so when the squad struggles often, which happens more thananyone likes to see, he feels obligated to generate offense himself like any good player does. Once he finds that balance he'll easily be a 21-22pt 9-11assist per game pg.

all the tools are there with this Kid. Damn happy Pax brought him back home
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Dudes name is Chuck Finster... I used to mess with Rugrats.

Rose is beasty.... if I ain't make that clear in my first post.
nerd.gif

Because he's so explosive, I can see Rose averaging close to 25 at some point in his career. His PG skills are coming around more too.

But, I still believe Deron Williams is better than both of them.

Originally Posted by thetruth03

sick.gif

your right if his mid range gets better, he is gonna beast like crazy

Russell Westbrook COULD turn out better than Rose, and that being said he may finish higher in the ROY voting....it's gonna be fun watching these two playover the next couple of years.

Westbrook going to finish higher in ROY voting then Rose ? Or did I read that wrong ?

Anyway.... It's Rose, Mayo, Westbrook. As far as ROY voting is gonna go IMO. Especially if Bulls hold their playoff spot.

Ive never seen a faster/more explosive player in my years of watching basketball than Nate Robinson

Back
Top Bottom