"He's Just A Kid. - Omar Little" Vol. Foreshadowing 101

Joined Jun 22, 2008
Joined Oct 20, 2004
I can't believe how Omar died. When I was watching I seriously had to take a second and regroup myself. "Gimpy as a . . ."

Joined May 3, 2009
Show is crazy, I've watched the full series start to finish three or four times and each time I pick up on something new.

Joined Jun 22, 2008
Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Show is crazy, I've watched the full series start to finish three or four times and each time I pick up on something new.
Pretty much.

Joined Jun 22, 2008
Originally Posted by sirtalkalot718

Man Mike was about to start the ill come up.
And Omar getting killed by Kenard. Who would of thought.
Mike could have been got the day after. No one really knows if he'd be as smart as Omar.

Joined Sep 1, 2004
Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Mike could have been got the day after. No one really knows if he'd be as smart as Omar.

I think he was

Joined Apr 15, 2008
Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Me TOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Its soo crazy who i have seen a season or episode like 3 times prior and on the 4th im like

Joined Apr 4, 2003
One of the best decisions I've ever made was to download and watch the whole series. GREAT show.

Joined Jul 31, 2005

I was so pissed at how Omar went out. Especially by Kenard. I couldn't stand that little kid. My wife is currently on Season 5 and she is going to flip outwhen that scene happens. She keeps asking me who dies in season 5, lol...... I really think Michael would have been real successful. He did figure outSnoop's plan in the end. The boy was too smart.

m16

Banned
Joined Apr 3, 2009

There are so many intricate layers and side stories in this show; that's what makes it so great. First time I saw Omar's death I was caught way offguard like "
what the hell ? " just goes to show anybody can get got at anytime.

elboricua 6

Banned
Joined Feb 24, 2006
I'm lost as hell man .. I guess because I don't watch the wire .. but I guess this was a super big spoiler if I do decide to watch it

thanks man!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now