Hey Arnold or Recess vol. Cartoons Are Not the Same

NT, which show did you find better?

Hey Arnold?
abjs0i.jpg

or

Recess?
ot0zle.png

I personally find Recess better than Hey Arnold, but I only say that slightly. Both were really great shows growing up and I remember both of them had characters with the name 'Stinky Peterson'.
laugh.gif

I watched both religiously. 2 of my top 10 favorite cartoons ever.

Hey Arnold! by far, was never a fan of those cartoons on that channel 
laugh.gif

BUT the GOAT for me is......

1145765257_cturesdoug.JPG

Notice I got the nicktoons one and not the ghetto as one from disney

Not sure if OP is serious about Recess being better than Hey Arnold.
grin.gif

Hey Arnold by a mile. Please lock this thread now.

Oh Hell Yeah!
pimp.gif

Both were great, I'm not arguing that.
Hey Arnold was just far superior with the storytelling and overall characters. It also had a bigger world with the inner city feel.
Gerald was a mean storyteller with those urban legends, too.

the better question should be who would win in one on one in bball vince or gerald 

Originally Posted by Red Is On NT

NT, which show did you find better?

Hey Arnold?
abjs0i.jpg

or

Recess?
ot0zle.png

I personally find Recess better than Hey Arnold, but I only say that slightly. Both were really great shows growing up and I remember both of them had characters with the name 'Stinky Peterson'.
laugh.gif

You cant be serious 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 Hey Arnold had the best cast 
Yea these shows were the best especially Arnold. Very few shows nowadays are close to being as good. 

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

arnold was that dude with the room
pimp.gif

selling drugs on the low so he could afford all that
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Never even put that together, he was definitely juuging/trapping lowkey. 

Dafunk? Recess was a good show. I've seen Recess:School's Out like 15 times. BUT REALLY, compared to Hey Arnold? Nahhh not even close. I had a Pippen Jersey and a Pippen shirt, AND IT WASN'T BECAUSE OF PIPPEN. Do you know how much history and innuendos they put in that show that I didn't even catch until watching every episode with my brother and sister a year ago?

Hey Arnold is top 5>Recess, top 20

Originally Posted by CWrite78

all i know is, the wonder years > boy meets world
i dunno man...i watched the first season of the wonder years on netflix, and that tweeb of a best friend Paul pissed me off so much i couldn't keep watching it

but for me, i like recess better...i loved spinelli, especially since her name is ashley lol but TJ was a bawse too

Back
Top Bottom