Hey guys, have you ever made rules for your girl to follow?

Originally Posted by rafsjays

OP, are you serious? 
Did you really expect her to stay?
Son probably did
laugh.gif
, on his knees begging, "but baby I love you".

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

What's your background op? Where are you from?
Trying to guess social behavior based on ethnic background?
laugh.gif

OP, are you serious? 

Right. Also known as CULTURAL backgrounds. There's nothing wrong with that. There are certain traits that certain CULTURES tend to adopt.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

What's your background op? Where are you from?
Trying to guess social behavior based on ethnic background?
laugh.gif

OP, are you serious? 

Right. Also known as CULTURAL backgrounds. There's nothing wrong with that. There are certain traits that certain CULTURES tend to adopt.

Only if I want to make sure she breaks up with me. Then I use these go to rules:

1. Any time I enter the room you have to be prepared to make me something to eat or bend over and take it.

2. Don't EVER talk back to me when I tell you to do something.

3. If you EVER break one of these rules I get to smash another girl, preferably one of your pretty friends or relatives.

These usually work. If not I add more rules. Maybe next time I'll use one of yours.

Only if I want to make sure she breaks up with me. Then I use these go to rules:

1. Any time I enter the room you have to be prepared to make me something to eat or bend over and take it.

2. Don't EVER talk back to me when I tell you to do something.

3. If you EVER break one of these rules I get to smash another girl, preferably one of your pretty friends or relatives.

These usually work. If not I add more rules. Maybe next time I'll use one of yours.

Originally Posted by K Of Anything

Originally Posted by Carver

That's definitely why y'all broke up my dude...

embarassed.gif

That and her wanting to take another dude to her prom.
30t6p3b.gif
perhaps she wanted to take the other dude b/c she didn't want to go with you and your rules

Originally Posted by K Of Anything

Originally Posted by Carver

That's definitely why y'all broke up my dude...

embarassed.gif

That and her wanting to take another dude to her prom.
30t6p3b.gif
perhaps she wanted to take the other dude b/c she didn't want to go with you and your rules

Not strong enough

if you need to place rules you lost. I usually do it with the Bert stare and nasty eye contact.

Not strong enough

if you need to place rules you lost. I usually do it with the Bert stare and nasty eye contact.

Back
Top Bottom