Hey guys, have you ever made rules for your girl to follow?

Get on birth control

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Naw i date competent adults who i freely communicate with, including likes and dislikes and deal with accordingly. She's not my pet/child/employee, so why am i putting up rules?

reading the thread, ya'll dudes are psychotic, possessive future wife abusers.

Amen to that brotha
pimp.gif

On another hand I know a few Mexican females that let their Husbands control them its insane. I wont hear from them for a solid 3months or so cuz husband be getting mad. There's nothing wrong with having friends of the opposite sex. 

Naw i date competent adults who i freely communicate with, including likes and dislikes and deal with accordingly. She's not my pet/child/employee, so why am i putting up rules?

Amen to that brotha
pimp.gif

On another hand I know a few Mexican females that let their Husbands control them its insane. I wont hear from them for a solid 3months or so cuz husband be getting mad. There's nothing wrong with having friends of the opposite sex. 

That's some crazy s¥€¥#% right here. Homie insecure as hell, sounds like he might not get it too often and try to protect the only girl he got out to high school... Shm on you bruh, good luck

That's some crazy s¥€¥#% right here. Homie insecure as hell, sounds like he might not get it too often and try to protect the only girl he got out to high school... Shm on you bruh, good luck

cosign.

cosign.

Yes, Don't put our personal Life on Facebook. The world doesn't need to know my personal business.

Yes, Don't put our personal Life on Facebook. The world doesn't need to know my personal business.

one of my exes wore so much makeup her face was noticeably darker than the rest of her body... it was mad embarrassing. i had her tone it down.
my only rule is if you're going to wear sandals out with me, your pedi game better be on point. i'm not gonna be the dude with the chick with the jacked up feet.

Back
Top Bottom