Hey guys, i have a Car/Rodent issue.... NEED HELP

Long story short.. I have a rodent (not sure if rat/ratS, or mice/ a mouse.) in my car... I found excrement on top of my engine and holes in my trunk.... 
how can I kill them and prevent them from getting in again?... 

Also if you guys think im gross, im not lol. my car is CLEAN inside and out ALL THE TIME.

its probably because i park next to the trash barrels at my house. I ASSUME its because when i get home late from work, they want a warm place to stay, so they think its ok to be in my car. :smh

Maybe try parking somewhere other than next to the trash barrels 
eyes.gif

Patch up the holes in your trunk and any other places the rodents may be entering and buy a fake owl to put
in the front orback window
grin.gif

You need to park somewhere else or move the trash. Rats will chew threw your wiring and your car will be effed. Rats aren't going to live in your car if there's no food. You don't need to worry about getting them out your car, you need to worry about eliminating the source.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

OP, you from New York?

not at all, im from the burbs! 
laugh.gif

I dont think its rats ( ive never seen them for as long as i lived here) im sure its mice 
Honestly, I'd prob take it to a dealership(brand of car you got). Explain to them the issue and your fear of having your wires cut.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

Dirty @%% %$*!#

lol like i said, i clean my car alot.. i feel like its more of a "they need warmth kind of thing.

They need warmth alright but they are also gonna use the bathroom in your car which is nasty..If you cant park anywhere else i suggest you patch up the holes and set up some rat bait 
nearby.

Back
Top Bottom