Hey guys--I opened an online thrift store today--CityOfTrill.com

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Truth be told, I feel kinda obligated to check it out.

**Edit**

You get some vintage Polo, black Bart Simpson and/or Mickey Mouse holler at me.
I'll have some Mickey Mouse soon. Polo is hard to come by cause I have to make sure it's real.

Originally Posted by freelythinkingmind

It honestly looks like your just selling your old gear.

Because 30% of the men's stuff is my old gear
laugh.gif
That's where the idea came from

Originally Posted by Azndood21

good stuff. anything that's not a size Medium though? an L or XL perhaps?

A lot of stuff is a Size L. Check back next week when I add more. Not many XL stuff minus the FILA shirt and Huey News and 1/2 the crewnecks but I'll grab some XL for the April collection.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Pretty cool that you just had the idea in January and already executing it.
how do you get your merch? like, do you go out and shop for it all personally, or do you come up on big lots of stuff.

I go out to all my neighboring thrift stores, yard sales, garage sales, anything I can find.

And to dude who asked the code ends tomorrow at 2PM PST. I will have a new code for 10% after for the rest of the weekend.

And for dudes still asking for info on the girls:

http://tmblr.co/ZGSiUyHfwKx0
http://tmblr.co/ZGSiUyHeKH3G

ScottHallWithAPick

im assuming you were also the model for th A's jersey?
if so, it will be too big for me
tired.gif
if not id copp!!

but you think you can find a dodgers one like that?

Yes I was Lstylez. I'll be on the lookout. To be honest any thing sports related that I see I try to pick up. I'll be picking up for the store this weekend I'll let you know.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Congrads on the company and launching the website. Looks nice and I like the idea.

Chi4.jpg

pimp.gif

No need to hit a brick, shawty already got my mushroom bigger.
roll.gif

How much is shipping to Cali?
Also, any return policy? I don't feel like buying something that's gonna be super smedium on me

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

And merk I ain't seen you in a min. You still got a Twitter? And yea I'll move your Lo, message me.

naw deleted the old one, barely started using a new one.  I just follow'd your twitter I'll hyu. 

@Mr Jordan Shipping is $6.99 to anywhere in the US for orders $50 and under. $12.99 for 50-100 then free over 100. I need to find out how to put that on the page.
And 7 days after receiving your product you can return it and get your money back minus shipping.

Yo, congrats homie. Only thing is they are nothing like real thrift store prices. I'd drop them by like 18% and sell everything like hot cakes. Also you shouldn't limit it to clothing.

The name isn't ideal to market to a big crowd either.

Thanks you guys, After selling a few items and getting feedback I agree with a lot of you so I lowered the prices and added new merchandise.

Also for the next week if you use the code UNITY you get 30% off all of the Women's items. Thanks for checking out the store. And shoutout to the 3 NTers who bought stuff last week
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom