Hey How Come I Never Noticed Paula Patton Doesn't Have Hips?

Definitely still has a nice butt though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Lack of hips are important, but it can be forgiven with the right combination of other things. Paula is forgiven.

doesn't matter if she didn't have legs; you aren't smashing

NTers act like they bang dimes on the reg while they are really facebook messaging random girls who laugh at them

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Pointed this out in the last thread of hers. I rather a chick have some shady feet than no hips.

According to that other thread some NTers would rather have a chick with a penis than no hips

Hip are overrated, she looks toned athletic, petite with the right amount of "mass", well proportioned--she's forgiven

Where do you see a mass, bro???
Pretty subjective but she got a tight little butt which is mass to me, I dunno what the cutoff for it to be labeled "mass" is-My point is she has something that could be defined as glutemus maximus and minimus

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Lack of hips are important, but it can be forgiven with the right combination of other things. Paula is forgiven.

According to that other thread some NTers would rather have a chick with a penis than no hips

Hip are overrated, she looks toned athletic, petite with the right amount of "mass", well proportioned--she's forgiven

Pretty subjective but she got a tight little butt which is mass to me, I dunno what the cutoff for it to be labeled "mass" is-My point is she has something that could be defined as glutemus maximus and minimus
Man, there aint even no curve on the booty and she has on tights.  It's ok bro cause we know you get down with the flapjack booties.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Man, there aint even no curve on the booty and she has on tights.  It's ok bro cause we know you get down with the flapjack booties.

or nice toned, cute ones instead of superfluous, cellulite filled masses of flab-However you wanna put it

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

she still look sexier than a mug.

and her voice sexy too. (puts on can you handle it by usher)

Yall Nt's want yall women to be perfect, but yallselves is fat or ulgy? Unfair standards?
laugh.gif

That's why she has such a "crossover" appeal...she is bad as hell in the face, too

laugh.gif
 @ That being the reason why and not her fair skin being the reason why.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

I didn't know her mass was that flat. She still sexy though, she gets a pass.
Th3RealF0lkBlu3s wrote:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by cguy610

or nice toned, cute ones instead of superfluous, cellulite filled masses of flab-However you wanna put it
ihop-free-pancake-day-20091.jpg

We get it, you like flat, small butts.

How come errtime somebody says a chick doesn't have booty, guys have to immediately come out and say... Well excuse me, I don't like huge cellulite filled butts!

Like anyone even mentioned anything about a phat mass other than the fact that Paula has none whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom