Hey JB, can we get a retro....Air Jordan XIV Indiglo... more pics

neeeeed these...so classy and ill with the black uppers an white sole.

8ppw.jpg
 with shorts
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

waleaj14.preview.jpg

2aiqa6a.jpg

I was thinking actually, this thread could actually manifest into an official JB request thread..

neeeeed these...so classy and ill with the black uppers an white sole.

8ppw.jpg
 with shorts
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

waleaj14.preview.jpg

2aiqa6a.jpg

I was thinking actually, this thread could actually manifest into an official JB request thread..

Please retro the Indiglo XIV JB! I've seen these on eBay going for $250-$500. Not trying to pay that much. Please JB!

Please retro the Indiglo XIV JB! I've seen these on eBay going for $250-$500. Not trying to pay that much. Please JB!

Id cop in a heartbeat. One of my high school regrets was never getting a pair of these. Got the Black Toes then the Last Shots...

Id cop in a heartbeat. One of my high school regrets was never getting a pair of these. Got the Black Toes then the Last Shots...

Originally Posted by blacklion23

the one guy selling his for 600$ bought those same ones from me for 250$ 

Originally Posted by blacklion23

the one guy selling his for 600$ bought those same ones from me for 250$ 

Yes please, mine were stolen and I need these again. They were great playing ball in
smile.gif

Yes please, mine were stolen and I need these again. They were great playing ball in
smile.gif

I can see 'em getting retroed.....And just to mess with us, they'd release them with the ribs on the sides.

I can see 'em getting retroed.....And just to mess with us, they'd release them with the ribs on the sides.

Back
Top Bottom