Hey NIKE! Are we gonna see the Carnivore this year ? ? ? ?

I'm for the BX and I live in Silver Spring, MD I know people in Baltimore may not like them but they wear Shirts that look like dresses out there so I wouldn't take fashion tips from a B-more resident. Plus I find alot of limited J's out there too so I guess the good taste is slept on LOL.
Relax, playboy. Look around the DC metro and then re-think the statement. lol

Back to the shoes:

I hear the people that are saying they "won't sell out," but I don't understand the basis of the argument. Look at your local stores and seewhat else isn't selling out. Apparently, Nike doesn't use that as a determining factor.

Relax, playboy. Look around the DC metro and then re-think the statement. lol

Back to the shoes:

I hear the people that are saying they "won't sell out," but I don't understand the basis of the argument. Look at your local stores and see what else isn't selling out. Apparently, Nike doesn't use that as a determining factor.

laugh.gif
man I'm not getting uppity
roll.gif
- I didn't single nobody out because I wasn't targeting just speaking ingeneral... Feel me?

You can say I'm cultured and DC is not as bad as it use to be but the Mid 90's early 2000 NYC style has been assimilated by the DC population recently.NORTHFACE and New Era Fitteds are abused out here now, Only thing that they rock more here is NIKE Boots.

I moved out here in 1998 and When I had my NORTHFACE everybody tried to joke on me becasue the Eddie Bauer Jackets is what was "IN" at this time inDC... I was like the only one with my blue bubble and then I look around and TheNorthFace took over here in DC.

But to my point... I'm in the Montgomery County Area which is very very close to DC but its still 2 different lifestyles.
and I have never given up on the NYC dress code!

I'm saying, wearing 5XL clothing is all over the place. Why did you have to take a shot at B-More when it had nothing to do with the post in the firstplace. lol

I'm in both B-More and Silver Spring, so I know exactly where you are talking.

*typin from an SK*

Sneekr Freekr......

The statement you made was mad ignorant homie...

Just because I dislike a shoe doesn't mean I'm young or wear 5x tees....or don't have good taste in shoes or clothes...

What you said about my city can also go for yours..belive that..don't act like there isn't anyone in NY wearing ridiculous S***

You don't have to take fashion tips from me buddie...its crazy you had to resort to dissin' a city than to come up with a rebuttal...but Iunderstand...

As far as limited Jays...Just because its an easy cop doesn't mean it people here aren't buying it...you be surprised how many shoe spots here got alimited jordan account...the bounty is plentiful homie..be thankful...

You prolly one of them "lord Jesus please lemme just cop and bob" dudes...cool..

Be that...

*Back to the topic at hand*

Scott Scotch my basis is this...I don't think Nike belives that the general sneaker buying public will buy this...Now if they did Tier-0, super limitedversion, rainbow colors and all ...how many of ya'll dudes would buy it?

I still think they are ugly as hell now..the same feeling when I saw em back in my younger days..but I also think the 8's are ugly too...

I think the 8's, Carnivores, Air Unlimited and the Raids are all revolutionary and nicely designed shoes with cross straps. I believe times and taste haschanged amongst the new generation who are more into simple designs in sneakers. I grew up rocking early 90's shoes and those were the golden years of NikeBasketball shoes in terms of innovation and aesthetics. My point is the new school wont appreciate some of the old schools preferred choices. Nostalgia forlife if these shoes are retroed.

Originally Posted by dc1153

I think the 8's, Carnivores, Air Unlimited and the Raids are all revolutionary and nicely designed shoes with cross straps. I believe times and taste has changed amongst the new generation who are more into simple designs. I grew up rocking early 90's shoes and those were the golden years of Nike Basketball shoes in terms of innovation and aesthetics. My point is the new school wont appreciate some of the old schools preferred choices. Nostalgia for life if these shoes are retroed.

have you been to NYC lately?
laugh.gif

cats is lookin like da circus out here...i see maaad girls in kicks like air bakins, things that JMadidas wore UP and DOWN they were'nt gonna sell outand they did. neon colors, hilighter stuff..all that is coming back. and its already here at least in da boros.

Yeah I know, Im from NY and these kids look like crayons, straight up characters out of a comic book, better yet Prince and his Revolution. But What I was onlyreferring to in my last response were the design of shoes not the dress style in todays generation. A sneaker design like the Dunk for example are what themass wears. I totally agree with you ChampionHood but I still think these kids prefer a simple design like the Dunk shoe with perhaps crazy colors and patternsinstead of a Carnivore cross - trainer strapped shoe.

I'm for the BX and I live in Silver Spring, MD I know people in Baltimore may not like them but they wear Shirts that look like dresses out there so I wouldn't take fashion tips from a B-more resident. Plus I find alot of limited J's out there too so I guess the good taste is slept on LOL.

Yo, just do yourself a favor and end your NT career early. Limited J's are easy to find around here because Nike rarely releases a nice colorway. It wouldbe bad taste if they picked everything up... Keep it moving.

@ harmcityhustler

My Dude ... You bugging The comment was a sublime but you see you came up in a thread I created and did not even provide any insight on my question an straightspilled your oppinion when it wasn't needed.

My thread title was not Who Likes Nike Carnivore's, It was; Are we gonna see a Retro this year.

My Taste is My Taste and I found Black Laser IV's in B more so somebody was sleeping.

@ Destination Kicks

Yo! LOL.... cause I see you ridin on someone's Coat Tail... But if thats how you feel let the hating commence cause that stuff is for the weak and Lookingat NikeTalk as a career as you do tells me alot about you.

When I meant Liminted I meant Hyperstrike Limited.

@ ChampionHood

People In NY are getting a little out of hand but that because its hard to be a trend setter with millions of kids rocking the same !%++. My whole thing backin the day was to not rock no !%++ I saw dudes wearing when I was in Columbus H.S. and its hard cause you got to be trying to get stuff that dudes can'tafford or wait till the certain article of clothing is not sold and then pull it out liek a throwback. But those days are long gone I'm just making up forthe years that went by when I could not afford these as a Young G.

I remeber being in Sports Authority on 34th Street holding a pair of Playoff XIII and not being able to take em home hurt.

Sneekr Freekr...

Get a grip on reality homie

My thoughts and opinions isn't wasn't to your liking?..

What kind of Insight was you hoping for!?

conformation!? a SKU!? A release date!? *****!

You right your taste is your taste..but don't get salty when I don't agree when it comes to a shoe..

If you wanted to be a Air Carnivore lovefest..then you should change the thread title...

You got upset at what I said and got personal...like I said you had no rebuttal..nothing..started throwin' mud like Hillary after the Maryland primary
laugh.gif

I found Black Laser IV's in B more so somebody was sleeping.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

And your point is????? Do you want a Cookie???

Like I said you would be surprised how many spots here got limited accounts...

Heres my pairs...
6rn2pw.jpg

Certain shoes should be left alone.
I highly doubt that Nike would even consider retroing these.
All of the shoes that were retroed have had large following prior to their release,
and a number of requests.

I love these shoes, but please leave them be.

i needddddddd i pair of all black carnivores for the gym.. i would love if they released these again

Originally Posted by lboiczo

Heres my pairs...
6rn2pw.jpg

All of the shoes that were retroed have had large following prior to their release,

Very Nice !

I agree, but i wish they would bring them back. I loved them when i was in high school and i love them still. Great Shoe !
Btw if any of those are a 9.5 andyour looking to part with a pair, get at me.

@ harmcityhater

You oppinion was exactly what you said. What I said was fact becasue I saw it with my own eyes.

So Reality is something you don't live in so, why would I ***** if i'm looking for answers.

Go ask Mom or Dad for a hug because you catching feelings man.

Trust me dude I won't be losing any sleep over this as you are....

Originally Posted by lboiczo

You say this because you already have the full set.

Never seen all the colorways together before, nice collection.

Where is ShortyC94?

Back
Top Bottom