Hey Niketalk

Hey Niketalk,
My name is John and I play in a band called The Maine. I was referred to here by a friend of our band, and after lurking through various topics, I decided tojoin. I would love to become part of your community, so if anyone wants to give me a rundown on what exactly Niketalk is and what makes it such a communityfeel I would greatly appreciate it. Until then, you can go check out my band and enjoy some good music. Ill leave you guys with our new music video calledGirls Do What They Want. Any comments and/or criticism is welcome.I also understand that Rock/Alternative Music might not be well heard hear because judging bycertain topics, Hip Hop reigns supreme, but hey time for a change sometimes.
Peace!
John Ohh��

Hey Niketalk,
My name is John and I play in a band called The Maine. I was referred to here by a friend of our band, and after lurking through various topics, I decided tojoin. I would love to become part of your community, so if anyone wants to give me a rundown on what exactly Niketalk is and what makes it such a communityfeel I would greatly appreciate it. Until then, you can go check out my band and enjoy some good music. Ill leave you guys with our new music video calledGirls Do What They Want. Any comments and/or criticism is welcome.I also understand that Rock/Alternative Music might not be well heard hear because judging bycertain topics, Hip Hop reigns supreme, but hey time for a change sometimes.
Peace!
John Ohh��

Originally Posted by General Johnson

grin.gif

laugh.gif
Most people in here aren't rock fans.

Edit: forgot to mention that a lot of people here do nothing but hate on other people for no apparent reason, but you can already see that

Sadly, we are mostly a hip-hop board. But I can refer you to a site similar that does not lack Rock/Alternative.
smile.gif

Sadly, we are mostly a hip-hop board. But I can refer you to a site similar that does not lack Rock/Alternative.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

grin.gif

laugh.gif
Most people in here aren't rock fans.

Edit: forgot to mention that a lot of people here do nothing but hate on other people for no apparent reason, but you can already see that

Welcome to NT, dope music.

Rule 1 : Don't talk about NT outside of NT
Rule 2: When addressing Kix4kix you must begin by saying majesty
Rule 3: You will never look at women, fashion, and money the same.

Welcome to NT, dope music.

Rule 1 : Don't talk about NT outside of NT
Rule 2: When addressing Kix4kix you must begin by saying majesty
Rule 3: You will never look at women, fashion, and money the same.

You guys got your name from an Ivory song? Thats cool.

Welcome. Now get ready for the flames.

You guys got your name from an Ivory song? Thats cool.

Welcome. Now get ready for the flames.

Back
Top Bottom