Hey Niketalk

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Hey, my name isn't Johnny, but I do like masturbating! Have fun!
He has Cobain's shirt
nerd.gif

psssst, if you want to be liked and accepted find an insanely hot girl and post pics and then her myspace page

Originally Posted by its stanley

Originally Posted by General Johnson

grin.gif

laugh.gif
Most people in here aren't rock fans.

Edit: forgot to mention that a lot of people here do nothing but hate on other people for no apparent reason, but you can already see that
I like rock but that ain't it, this is...

Originally Posted by John Ohh

starbury03 wrote:
You guys got your name from an Ivory song? Thats cool.

Welcome. Now get ready for the flames.
Yes Ivory is one of our main Influences. Nathaniel is one of the coolest dudes out there.
To the guys saying to roast me, be serious I came here to talk about various topics, not to hear about how corny my music is. It helps me pay the bills, I'm doing what I love, isn't that what you would want?

My girlfriend like the %+$$ out of that band. Ol flower on stange using mother...
laugh.gif

Hmm I'm not really into that All American Reject/Fall Out Boy type rock but that song isn't bad. Of course the Nirvana shirt is the only reason Ilistened. I still hate you though.

Hmm I'm not really into that All American Reject/Fall Out Boy type rock but that song isn't bad. Of course the Nirvana shirt is the only reason I listened. I still hate you though.

Thanks for listening, Hates such a strong word, but It's cool dude.

Hmm I'm not really into that All American Reject/Fall Out Boy type rock but that song isn't bad. Of course the Nirvana shirt is the only reason I listened. I still hate you though.

Sarcasm's hard to detect on the internet. Into Your Arms is pretty cool.

I like your bands other song Everything I Ask For its nice.
Should of posted that one.
but oh wells.
good luck.
and oh yeah..welcome..

How did I know you'd be playing the Warped Tour haha. I'll check your band out in San Francisco

JohnnyRedStorm wrote:

JohnnyRedStorm wrote:

Sarcasm's hard to detect on the internet. Into Your Arms is pretty cool.

Ohh sorry man. Thanks for listening though, appreciate it.

Originally Posted by deceptikk0n

hey..ive liked the maine for some time now
nerd.gif

welcome
You have? We have gained alot of fanbase in the past 3 years, mostly alot of teenage girls, I can't complain, I really am living the dreamright now.

Originally Posted by 49ers650

How did I know you'd be playing the Warped Tour haha. I'll check your band out in San Francisco
I'm really looking foward to playing at pier 30/32 in June. San Francisco has always been one of my favorite cites. Do you know If the Giantsplay that weekend, would love to catch a game?

Back
Top Bottom