Hey Niketalk

Yo

I work at a store called Tilly's. They play your "Girls Do What They Want" video there.

How did that deal go down? Are you caking off that, and how hard?

Peace

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

into your arms is
pimp.gif

John what do you think of flyleaf?
I cant say really much about them,Lacey possibly has one of the most talented voices Ive heard in awhile, I used to listen to alot of there stuffwhen I was younger, can't say ive heard much from them lately.

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

Yo

I work at a store called Tilly's. They play your "Girls Do What They Want" video there.

How did that deal go down? Are you caking off that, and how hard?

Peace

We didnt make as much as you think we did, but it was enough in advance for me to buy a nice car.
pimp.gif

NT talent doing what it do, chasing the dream.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i will support you, for sure, and cop... yes, purchase, your album.

i'll be back in here to let you know what i think of your music.

Originally Posted by John Ohh

into your arms is
pimp.gif

John what do you think of flyleaf?
I cant say really much about them,Lacey possibly has one of the most talented voices Ive heard in awhile, I used to listen to alot of there stuff when I was younger, can't say ive heard much from them lately.

Agreed..

They need to drop a new album already

My best female friend was like, "I have a really gay but amazing song to give you." It was "The Way We Talk." I was
roll.gif
. Keep doingyour thing.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

My best female friend was like, "I have a really gay but amazing song to give you." It was "The Way We Talk." I was
roll.gif
. Keep doing your thing.
pimp.gif

Awh man haha thanks though!

Just bumping this thread cause of the Something Corporate talk on page 22ish, didn't wanna make a new thread and get 0 replies lol

I just recently re-listened to Something Corporate - Konstantine again after a long time and that song is pure dopeness
smokin.gif

Crack in emo form lol

TH0MAS CR0WN wrote:
Just bumping this thread cause of the Something Corporate talk on page 22ish, didn't wanna make a new thread and get 0 replies lol

I just recently re-listened to Something Corporate - Konstantine again after a long time and that song is pure dopeness
smokin.gif

Crack in emo form lol
I heard�that song a couple of monthes ago, and was completly blown away. Andrew is amazing.
pimp.gif

��

John you guys came up to Idaho...but I forgot to ask for some free tickets. I bet you had mad high school snow bunnies all over you haha

why?
nerd.gif

if u mind explaining

There is a video floating around youtube of it.
Long Story short, Listen to cops when they tell you to leave, I was on the sidewalk surrounded by fans and I guess I was making a hazard because there werehundreds. Told me to leave, I had camera's in both arms, He shoved me alittle, arrested me on the spot.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by 3miyasaki3

John you guys came up to Idaho...but I forgot to ask for some free tickets. I bet you had mad high school snow bunnies all over you haha

Yeah, expect alot of those at every stop.
pimp.gif

Just checking in with my fellow Niketalkers, I haven't signed on here in a couple of weeks.
Just an update-
Our new album titled "Black And White" will be releasing in early July.
A new single will be released on May 4th, here is a 30 second preview of "Inside Of You":
http://www.amazon.com/Ins...ic&qid=1271989034&sr=8-1

I'm hoping I can do some kind of contest to hook a couple niketalk members up with a copy of the new album!
Send me messages, I'd love to keep in touch with you all!

Back
Top Bottom