Hey NT, can you suggest me a good earphone?

im looking for regular earphones or in-ear earphones

Not sure which brand to look for. price range can be any.
Currently using iphone earphones, and personaly i dont find them that great anymore. thx bros

Naw man, beats got that clean look, but i've heard their quality dont compare to other brands, plus they are way overpriced.
look for best bang for my buck

i need some too, but i feel like no matter what the connection part will stop working where you plug it in. like you know how you have to hold it a certain way for both sides to work. that's why i just cop cheap ones.

i need some too, but i feel like no matter what the connection part will stop working where you plug it in. like you know how you have to hold it a certain way for both sides to work. that's why i just cop cheap ones.

this, EVERY single pair ive ever had has shorted out in one ear bud or shorted out @ the jack. are there any kinds that can prevent this? like with a braided steel sheath covering the wires or something?

Earbuds break easily, its in their nature.  Copping cheap ones every time they break is one way, but there's also another way.
Naw man, beats got that clean look, but i've heard their quality dont compare to other brands, plus they are way overpriced.
look for best bang for my buck
I paid ~$60 total for these plus the 2 year warranty from Best Buy. I'm a year in and have replaced them 5 times free of charge.

this, EVERY single pair ive ever had has shorted out in one ear bud or shorted out @ the jack. are there any kinds that can prevent this? like with a braided steel sheath covering the wires or something?

i'm saying, i used to cop decent ones. now i just get skull candy and don't trip when this happens or i run them in the wash.

Never really used in-ears before. Do they feel really nasty with the ear wax and how comfortable are they stuck inside the ear?

Back
Top Bottom