Hey #NT, check out my new R&B track!

Best I could do with this $100 mic, but I'll be upgrading soon. Got the beat from someone else, but everything else was done by me.

Click here to download the MP3, YouTube quality sucks.

To be on our mixtape, LO.END.RADIO VOLUME 1, coming out real soon; we're about halfway done. There's a few more tracks at our YouTube page, so feel free to check those out also.

We're always looking for more people to work with though, so let's connect!

Vocals is koo.

It's boring though. The vocals sound like they play backseat to the beat.

Just bein' real.

Thanks for the feed. This is my first experiment with this kind of track so its good to know what needs to be improved.

pimp.gif

Good looks AG, glad to see you like it. This guy produced the beat for "LONGWAY2GO" which can be heard on the YouTube link in my sig. Anybody else?

Yeah, my mixing game is definitely not my strongest point especially on tracks that aren't mainly hip-hop. That was the aspect of the song I was leastsatisfied with when I was done. I'll respond to your PM probably tomorrow, I'm heading to the club in like 5 minutes.

Thanks again for the responses so far everyone!

Dope Beat and nice vocals. keep doing what you do! I am also a inspiring artist. The Beat really sets the whole song nice.

Who made this beat btw?? #$%! is dope
pimp.gif

and did you come up with anything for them last beats I sent you??lol, Last time I ask u I swear lol

Back
Top Bottom