hey nt, i got a puppy Vol. What should I name him?

That's a pretty cute dog.

My dogs name is Turbo and he's lazy as hell with an attitude problem...but he's cool.

Munchkin isn't bad but Smokey and Rusty seems more fitting. What about Darko or Darky?

That's a pretty cute dog.

My dogs name is Turbo and he's lazy as hell with an attitude problem...but he's cool.

Munchkin isn't bad but Smokey and Rusty seems more fitting. What about Darko or Darky?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

btw i hate this dog, i wanted an english bulldog
tired.gif
 especially since its living in my crib and i know ill be stuck takin care of him. so please help me out with a non-corny name.
how you gonna let your girl pick your dog out for you? cmon man.

i was strongly considering an english bulldog myself, but was concerned with all of the health problems that are commonly found in that breed.  I ended up going with an Olde English Bulldogge instead.  Not as bully lookin as a standard bulldog, but I still think my pup is pretty damn awesome.

My cousin has one if these, Jagermonster
laugh.gif
biggest damn baby of a dog.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

btw i hate this dog, i wanted an english bulldog
tired.gif
 especially since its living in my crib and i know ill be stuck takin care of him. so please help me out with a non-corny name.
how you gonna let your girl pick your dog out for you? cmon man.

i was strongly considering an english bulldog myself, but was concerned with all of the health problems that are commonly found in that breed.  I ended up going with an Olde English Bulldogge instead.  Not as bully lookin as a standard bulldog, but I still think my pup is pretty damn awesome.

My cousin has one if these, Jagermonster
laugh.gif
biggest damn baby of a dog.

I would name him STAIN. Then take him to the park and when he has wondered too far, I would yell.................

COME STAIN, COME STAIN, COME STAIN, COME STAIN

I would name him STAIN. Then take him to the park and when he has wondered too far, I would yell.................

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

laugh.gif

You should name him Vader. I feel like it suits him best,  plus he's little so its HILARIOUS!

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

laugh.gif

You should name him Vader. I feel like it suits him best,  plus he's little so its HILARIOUS!

Free Burritos... that way if he turns up missing, you can run ads & print signs with FREE BURRITOS in a 300pt font at the top that'll get a lot more looks than LOST DOG.

Free Burritos... that way if he turns up missing, you can run ads & print signs with FREE BURRITOS in a 300pt font at the top that'll get a lot more looks than LOST DOG.

Back
Top Bottom