Hey NT I need your help!

Gave it a watch. I’ll be honest, it was odd that you were listing the food and it felt more like you were showcasing the food than the appliances when it is supposed to be an appliance ad?

Yeah it’s actually supposed to be for “healthy kids week” so the food demo is the main thing while subtly showcasing the kitchens. In terms of who was casted, it was mostly employees family members and what not, no outside choice. Also, I have no idea how they picked a puff pastry as a healthy option, I think this is what’s wrong with our overweight culture today :lol:

But I didn’t have any influence on what went into the video, just the filming and editing. The main goal is to get it some eyeballs because my work is already happy with it.

Appreciate the NT fam :pimp:

But in all seriousness, I agree with the idea of it looked like yall were highlighting the food. Can you go back and change that? I guess it wouldn't even matter since most of the shots were focused on the food, captions or not

Reminded me of culinary class in high school. I watched your snowflakes video, that food still looked wack tbh

That was good.

The only minor thing I would say would help is lighting.
But that's just nit picking

Appreciate the responses NT, I know I can always get the real on here :lol:

But like I said, I had no influence on the food or any of that :lol: just film the cooking demos.

Appreciate all the comments!

Back
Top Bottom