HGH Use

Does any one here take HGH.? I e-searched it and its in pill form. I need to get in shape and enhance my physique. I dont want to pay for placebos.
nerd.gif

man

NT is the wrong place

but if your serious i can point you in the right direction, its your body but i suggest you get a good diet and train hard.

dont do it

smh.gif
at dudes taking the short cut, u want big muscles not big ears and noseetc, plus if you were smart youd research it, it enhances EVERYTHING

meaning if u have a disease, or cancer, it enhances that too
eek.gif

do it man, its not as bad as they make it sound

keep your training and diet on point too, it doesnt work by itself

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

thats not what you want to use to get in shape buddy........
mybudfl.jpg

What do you suggest.? If it enhances everything, if i have a benign brain tumor it enhances it to malignant?

holy sextuple post....thats gotta be a record. noob has more than 10% of his posts in this one thread

HGH is great, not as bad as the media and sheep say.

It's illegal in professional sports, because it works. You will see results. You will get swoll if you're on a good weight lifting program and eatright (full meals, supplements, vitamins, etc). Every human being has a predetermined biological limit as far as muscle mass is concerned. This is due togenetics aka nature. You can lift weights and take as many supplements as you want (nurture) however you will hit a brick wall. HGH simple alows you to movethat brick wall a bit farther down.

If you are serious, there are far better sources of information and intelligent discourse regarding HGH than Niketalk.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

man

NT is the wrong place

but if your serious i can point you in the right direction, its your body but i suggest you get a good diet and train hard.
Come on man.

I expect better from you than to to push something like this on someone who probably hasnt done the proper research to realize what hes getting himself into

wow..i wouldnt expect this discussion on NT...but it sounds like we have a few users with good info to share..it will be interesting to see if this threadstays alive.
-sf77

Back
Top Bottom