HGTV APPRECIATION!!! One of the BEST networks on TV, hands down.....

I dunno how I got into this network, but just about every program is worthy of watching....my two favorites are House Hunters, and also Real EstateIntervention...as far as the latter, if you've never seen REI, this dude:

hgtv-real-estate-intervention-mike-aubrey.jpg

Mike Aubrey keeps $+!$ 100 when folks have unrealistic expectations for what price they want to sell their property. He absolutely CRUSHES folks....

another great thing about HGTV is:

TaniyaNayak-DesignedToSell_al.jpg

pimp.gif
nuff' said....

i like watching them remodel houses, but they make it a little too metro sometimes.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

i like watching them remodel houses, but they make it a little too metro sometimes.
Contemporary style is what's in....people want that modern look, but I hear what you're saying.....

No lie, my mom got me watching this and TLC. But HGTV is one of the best networks. It gets me excited about improving my place of stay.

Yeah.I've started to appreciate that channel...The only thing is that it seems like it's one long show throughout the day...I'm surprised theydon't have a Cribs style show,unless they do and I haven't seen it yet...

House Hunters
pimp.gif

I used to like Trading Spaces on TLC but I haven't seen it in a while.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Food Network >
Travel Channel > Food Network....and it's not even close.

Yup. Bravo should get an honorable mention as well
nerd.gif
HGTV is on point, that chick on Devine Design has the best concepts for rooms - I don't even wannathink of how much it costs.

Anyone mess with Ovation? All about the arts, mostly music.

I caught it last week when they had a Billie Holiday special. You should check it out.

Back
Top Bottom