Hi guys! Can I ask for a little help? :)

I'm from the Philippines, and i have a girlfriend living now at Calgary, Alberta and we are both planning to buy the Jordan 11 bred this december there, but we don't know where and what stores releases 11's there at Calgary, Alberta, can anyone help us out like which store to buy at? Thanks NT! :smile:

her best bet would be going to Foot Locker or Champs in Chinook Mall in Calgary. There are probably other store in Calgary that will sell them on release day. I'm just not sure of who/where as I live in Edmonton. Hope this helps.

Wait for Calgary heads to chime in, they should be able to tell you which stores to go.

Your local Footlocker or Champs .... just call in and ask and do your research ... you guys will probably have to camp because pre orders are done ...

Tell her to bring a friend or two to keep her company if she decides to camp. If she's buying one for her and one for you, then she definitely needs to bring a friend since there is a one pair per customer rule (most hyped jordan release have this).

are you planning on copping in PI too?

Camping out in Calgary around Dec 23 is tough man....it'll be like -30 outside therefore good luck just saying it won't be that easy trust me

are people in Calgary not allowed to go camp inside the mall? Sorry, I'm not from Calgary so I don't really know how you guys do things there. I haven't heard of anyone getting kicked out of the mall here in Edmonton for camping for shoes.

I can see it being hard if the store she's camping at is not based insdie a mall.

Thankks for the infos guys, im just worried for her because she really wants to grab a pair for both of us. Ill just tell her that to bring someone to camp with. 11s release herein PI is worst than any other country i think, thats why she wants to help me grab a pair there in calgary. Only 2 stores are releasing 11s here, and there are like hundreds/thousands sneakerheads here so the chance is very very small with just a few stocks.

Ah Pare, get your girlfriend to bring a nice thick jacket for that release! Hope you guys get them though:smile:

Back
Top Bottom