Hidden Colors 2 (From Tariq Nasheed)

How is the first one?

Is it one of those black people did everything first type things or are they dropping factual knowledge?

Last edited:
What info don't you agree with?

As a documentary nothing is 100% so my grievances only come from the fact some very complex subject matter was not explained as thoroughly as it could have been. But like I said overall it is solid and provides a great foundation about hidden African/Aboriginal history.

Dr. Kaba Hiawata Kemene a.k.a Booker T Coleman actually provided a study guide for the first film so one could actually have a references for all the information.

Who heard of the late great Amos Wilson!

He gets a bit long winded in his speeches and I don't always agree with his stance but I can dig what he's usually saying. He was ridiculously on point and ahead of the curve considering most of his recording are from the 90's.

I listen to a lot of Tariq's stuff on YouTube so I decided to check these out. Both were really good but part 2 went deep, the part about the prison industry and other business's were eye opening.

Saw part 1 finally. Can't really go in about how credible the info is because I'm not too knowledgeable of the subjects discussed, but the ending, particularly the last 30 minutes were great. About to watch the second one in a few.

Last edited:
QUICK BUMP

I saw Hidden Colors 3 yesterday with my girl and my little brother and it was amazing. Soo much knowledge was dropped. Everyone in the movie was on point in this one. Nas and david banner did ther thing. There were some parts that shocked everyone in the theater. There was also some shocking information about George Washington Carver that had me like WTF. Great stuff. The DVD is set to release on July 4th.

There were some parts that shocked everyone in the theater. There was also some shocking information about George Washington Carver that had me like WTF. Great stuff. The DVD is set to release on July 4th.
Speak on it!

Man I can absolutely co-sign miniojw miniojw , Hidden Colors 3 was mind blowing. I didn't think he was going to top the first 2, but Tariq Nasheed brought that hot fire.

When they played George Washington Carvers real voice... I was like :wow:

Paul Mooney brought the LULz. "Nobody is born a c**n, in fact it is hard work to be a c**n!!" :lol:

I attended the Miami screening and it was a beautiful experience. First off everyone showed up on time and it was jam packed. Not an empty seat in the house. In fact dudes was standing up and sitting in the aisles. People were hungry for that knowledge man.

They gave out free water and granola bars before the movie and after some black owned venders gave out free food and handed out business cards to help foster black economics. Just beautiful. I'm still on a high after last night.

Pre Order Hidden Colors 3 here
Amazon product ASIN B00L5Y8GJC

Last edited:
I was looking for this thread earlier.  I went to go see Hidden Colors 3 at Bethesda Cinema (MD) last night, my lady and I.  The movie was great and the place was packed.  Tariq out did himself with this one.  Please go get the DVD when it releases if you didn't get a chance to see it at the movies.  Game changing information and knowledge was given. 
Speak on it!
As a child, a white family took care of George Washington Carver living wise, but they castrated him to make sure he didn't mess with or impregnate their daughter (white girl).  They also had an audio clip of his voice (George Washington Carver).  His voice was really high pitched. 

I was looking for this thread earlier.  I went to go see Hidden Colors 3 at Bethesda Cinema (MD) last night, my lady and I.  The movie was great and the place was packed.  Tariq out did himself with this one.  Please go get the DVD when it releases if you didn't get a chance to see it at the movies.  Game changing information and knowledge was given. 

As a child, a white family took care of George Washington Carver living wise, but they castrated him to make sure he didn't mess with or impregnate their daughter (white girl).  They also had an audio clip of his voice (George Washington Carver).  His voice was really high pitched. 
its playing in bethesda!!!..definitely about to go see it  today 

smh I missed it, its was 1 night only smh

Last edited:
At the NYC 7pm show Dr. Kaba Hiawata Kemene a.k.a Booker T Coleman gave a short speech in person before the movie started.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom