Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

China batting a thousand in 2020

I'm legit surprised how well Hong Kong has handled the pandemic considering their citizens trust their government even less than we do.

Or maybe it's because Hong Kong don't trust their government that their lockdown has been so effective. No one be wanting to deal with their police during a pandemic lol

Last edited:
owb9o6h0z4051.jpg

AMARIN SUPPORTS TRIAL TO INVESTIGATE THE EFFECTS OF VASCEPA® (ICOSAPENT ETHYL) IN THE TREATMENT OF COVID-19
DUBLIN, Ireland and BRIDGEWATER, N.J., May 21, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amarin Corporation plc (NASDAQ:AMRN), today announced support for a clinical trial to investigate the effects of icosapent ethyl (IPE) (VASCEPA®) on inflammatory biomarkers and other patient outcomes in individuals with COVID-19. The trial is sponsored by the Canadian Medical and Surgical Knowledge Translation Research Group and is being led by Dr. Subodh Verma MD, FRCSC, FAHA, PhD, cardiac surgeon‐scientist at St. Michael's Hospital in Toronto, and professor at the University of Toronto, and Dr. Deepak L. Bhatt MD, MPH, Executive Director of Interventional Cardiovascular Programs at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Professor, Harvard Medical School. The trial primary endpoint is the effect of VASCEPA versus usual care on high-sensitivity C-reactive protein levels from baseline to 14 days in adults with a COVID-19-positive diagnosis. The clinical study design also includes other endpoints that assess rates and severity of COVID-19 infection in this high-risk group.​

Based on our current understanding of the biological effects of a COVID-19 infection, including that patients at high risk of cardiovascular disease are at higher risk of mortality and severe effects from a COVID-19 infection, and based on data related to the mechanism of action and effects of VASCEPA in lowering cardiovascular risk in certain high-risk patients, it is believed that VASCEPA could play a beneficial clinical role in helping patients infected by the virus.​

Vascepa isn’t cheap. Makes sense they’d try it. They’re getting desperate at this point.

6 months later and we still have very little idea of what we’re doing. Not a good sign. Shows how hard it is in general tI approve actual beneficial medications for novel disease.

i have been losing my **** lately lol

what have y'all been doing to stay sane?

Getting up and fighting back brotha....I started being proactive about my mental health since about Jan/Feb because I had some stuff going on mentally. Everything going on has made it worse lol. Some days I get my *** kicked, other days I get back up and fight back.

Talk to family, try and work out, look at shoes :lol: online, read, breathe, The Last Dance was clutch, started organizing my mancave, found an old stack of SLAM magazines that took me down memory lane, anything positive that has kept my mind busy. It's not easy bro, and I've come to conclusion that I'm going to be in a fight with anxiety daily but it is what it is....Stay strong peeps.

they go into detail about factors nobody but restaurant owners would think of:
Let's be honest here: it's not like western leaders don't have armies of advisers who raise those points; they have simply decided it's better to reopen the economy and deal with the subsequent casualties than try to save folks. They just don't have the balls to say it publicly, unlike that Russian official.

This admin is full of ****ing idiots

there's a purpose to this. anything to play with the numbers to lessen the picture that this scumbag in the white house has been completely out of tune with the onset and advance of this virus and continues to be. i wouldn't call it idiocy, necessarily. this administration's purpose is to lie, cheat and steal about everything. the public should view it as is an abdication of responsibility

Back
Top Bottom