Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
[RTRS] 05 Mar - HARRIS COUNTY, TEXAS, ANNOUNCES FIRST TWO CONFIRMED CASES OF CORONAVIRUS, SAYS THEY ARE TRAVEL-RELATED

NanoViricides, Inc. Reports Discovery of Broad-Spectrum Virus-Binding Ligands; Expected to Counter COVID-19

MAn we really are the cure to all of this world's bull****. Be safe my people, they're gonna need to study us again.

Two South Africans who tested positive for Coronavirus, now cleared

Two South Africans who had initially tested positive for Coronavirus have since been cleared and will be allowed to return home.

Government has announced that the pair, who had been working on board the Diamond Princess cruise ship, have since tested negative for the deadly virus.

“The National Joint Operational and Intelligence Structures (Natjoints) is pleased to have been advised that the two South Africans working on the cruise ship Diamond Princess who initially tested positive for COVID-19 have now tested negative and will shortly be making their way home,” says GCIS in a statement.

The government says it has intensified its efforts to protect all South Africans from travellers coming into the country.

“The Natjoints also confirmed that through the department of health, there are no reported cases of the virus in the country. The department of health is continuing to monitor the situation closely and has put plans in place to deal with any possible detection of the virus.

“Port Health has also doubled its efforts to screen all the travellers at all ports of entry. Travellers visiting the country are being subjected to health screening before they disembark on flights or are allowed to enter the country.”

Last Thursday, President Cyril Ramaphosa announced the decision to repatriate South Africans currently residing in Wuhan, the epicentre of the Coronavirus outbreak.

This after several families living in China asked government to repatriate them.

Meanwhile, on Sunday the inter-ministerial task team held a media briefing and indicated that more than 100 people are willing to be repatriated back to the country.

“A total of 184 South Africans have indicated their desire to be repatriated back home. Most of these South Africans are students, teachers and other professionals currently working in Wuhan. At this stage, only seven South Africans in Wuhan have opted to remain in Wuhan City.”

NanoViricides, Inc. Reports Discovery of Broad-Spectrum Virus-Binding Ligands; Expected to Counter COVID-19

I bought NNVC yesterday :D

If true, that really does sound promising. Didn't really speculate on when it might be available though. I know the process of FDA approval is SLOWWW.

If they want it out fast enough itll be out.

Ignoring all the scientific details (Trump, you hiring?), I would have expected this kind of "magic pill" to be available already for so many common ailments like cold, flu, herpes, cancers, etc. Almost sounds too good to be true, but if it works in lab rats sign me up!

I meant in regards to the FDA approval, if its available and just needs the FDA to approve theyll have it out sooner than later.

Jesus.

I meant in regards to the FDA approval, if its available and just needs the FDA to approve theyll have it out sooner than later.

Jesus.

I meant no harm, bruh. Obviously nobody wants to be taking something that heals the virus only to kill them a year from now, so no matter how quick people want it to be done they still have to make sure it's safe. My bad if I offended.

SANTA CLARA COUNTY CA REPORTS 6 NEW COVID-19 CASES TOTAL NOW 20 OFFICIALS CONSIDERING CLOSING ALL SCHOOLS IF MORE TESTS RETURN POSITIVE- KTVU

Mentally, I would be an absolute mess if we ever get to the point of being like Wuhan. I've been a germaphobe for over 15 years and overly cautious. I try to control it and not overeact but its not easy.

Work is taking the necessary steps to try and put a emergency plan in place. Feels good to know they are doing it but its freaking me out more now that they are taking this seriously :rofl: I work for a large company that makes me say to myself "do they know something the general public doesnt" or are they just being overly cautious?

Mentally, I would be an absolute mess if we ever get to the point of being like Wuhan. I've been a germaphobe for over 15 years and overly cautious. I try to control it and not overeact but its not easy.

I completely understand where you're coming from. Until I had kids I gave no serious thought to disease or death. Once my kids started getting sick, I began trying to do everything I could to keep them healthy and have probably gone too far (according to most of my extended family). I'm now a certified germophobe and there's no going back... I tried. I basically assume EVERYONE's hands and EVERY surface is infected. Taking my kids to amusement parks is a chore with all the hand cleaning after each and every ride and character interaction. Thankfully my wife is 85% on the same page, so she only thinks I'm slightly crazy.

Back
Top Bottom