Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
The emperor is LIVE

In summary, he's doing a tremendous job and everything is under control...
Welp, I was happy he again stated that he thinks it's important to wear masks (when appropriate) and that it's common sense to distance ("sometimes I wish it was more than 6 feet"). He mostly refrained from talking points popular with anti-mask crowd and those who blame increased cases on protestors, but I can't even count how many times he said "China virus" or kept referring to ventilator production.

Last edited:
It's probably better for his image long term not to be standing there in solidarity though. Blessing in disguise...
I believe he needs as much exposure in media as possible though. The more his medical advice is out there, the better so I want him to have some sort of wide-reaching platform.

I believe he needs as much exposure in media as possible though. The more his medical advice is out there, the better so I want him to have some sort of wide-reaching platform.

I agree with you in principle. However, DJT is in full campaign mode now and he's not allowing anyone to publicly say he's said or done anything wrong. That's why he's done a 180 on masks now that he's been painted into a corner. IMO, there's no sense in Fauci standing there shoulder to shoulder with him like he's part of the problem.

I agree with you in principle. However, DJT is in full campaign mode now and he's not allowing anyone to publicly say he's said or done anything wrong. That's why he's done a 180 on masks now that he's been painted into a corner. IMO, there's no sense in Fauci standing there shoulder to shoulder with him like he's part of the problem.
Good point, but I believe he can put sense into some doubter's heads. This of course is all depending on how consistent Trump's opinion on using masks. I think he will stick to it to keep the "sensible" schtick so he can appeal to the independents, so ultimately you're probably right.

The emperor is LIVE

In summary, he's doing a tremendous job and everything is under control...
Welp, I was happy he again stated that he thinks it's important to wear masks (when appropriate) and that it's common sense to distance ("sometimes I wish it was more than 6 feet"). He mostly refrained from talking points popular with anti-mask crowd and those who blame increased cases on protestors, but I can't even count how many times he said "China virus" or kept referring to ventilator production.

The whole time he wasn't wearing a mask so he might as well have not said it's important to wear masks

Good point, but I believe he can put sense into some doubter's heads. This of course is all depending on how consistent Trump's opinion on using masks. I think he will stick to it to keep the "sensible" schtick so he can appeal to the independents, so ultimately you're probably right.

Fauci is better off doing interviews or making statements, any way he can to go around the administration and get his message across. Dude is muzzled and was/would be just there for show during these press conferences while the dumbass and Birx spout their nonsense.

He had a FB live talk with Zuck the other day, the comments section was what you think it would be. But better that then standing there while these people make a fool of his incredible work.

Fauci is better off doing interviews or making statements, any way he can to go around the administration and get his message across. Dude is muzzled and was/would be just there for show during these press conferences while the dumbass and Birx spout their nonsense.

He had a FB live talk with Zuck the other day, the comments section was what you think it would be. But better that then standing there while these people make a fool of his incredible work.
That's true. As long as he has platform out there to get his advice/opinions out there, I'm all for it.

Back
Top Bottom