Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
S. KOREA REPORTS 483 NEW CASES OF COVID-19 TOTAL NOW 6767 - YONHAP

S. KOREA REPORTS 2 NEW DEATHS TOTAL NOW 44 - KCDC

[RTRS] 06 Mar - TWO FEDERAL HEALTH SCREENERS AT LOS ANGELES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR CORONAVIRUS -INTERNAL EMAIL SEEN BY REUTERS

A Clark County resident who tested positive for COVID-19 remains in serious condition in a Las Vegas hospital - Las Vegas RJ

People must love Crystal Geyser because that was the only water sold out. Everything else was therw

I sincerely hope they’re right, but feel there’s been so much covered up from day 1 for alterior motives that I’m hesitant to trust any of it. I pray every day for all healthcare workers. Bless you, be safe.
We trying, working with what we got.

Sorry I’m not understanding. What do you mean by droplet w/face mask and contact?
They are or aren’t making you wear a mask? What’s a droplet? Like the droplets from someone’s cough or sneeze?
I’ve been following this every damb day how did I not see that WHO is backtracking their ****? Or are they just saying that here in the US to calm fears because we have been witnessing in other countries and on this Americans being flown back full hazmat suits

Still wearing masks, just not certain masks like N95's or PAPR/CAPR's and negative pressure rooms. Just using regular droplet masks then a mask with a face shield on top of it and contact gowns. Yes, droplet from someones cough or sneeze, sometimes the particles can stay suspended in the air, so they need negative pressure to remove that air in a room + special masks/equipment to protect the people going into those rooms which requires "airborne" precautions, other times it just flies through the air when someone cough or sneezes, and they require "droplet" precautions, and the particles from those cough or sneezes land on surfaces or which then they want "contact" precautions if you touch those surfaces or the person. This the general idea.

A doctor in Victoria Australia has been diagnosed with Covid-19 after returning from the U.S with flu-like symptoms.- 7NEWS

An FBI employee out of the San Francisco field division has tested positive for the coronavirus. - CNN

A member of the Stanford School of Medicine faculty has tested positive for coronavirus - Stanford Daily

I already work from home as do about 70% of my coworkers and the company is really pushing for most everyone to be able to work remotely. Which because we have an established infrastructure for it shouldn't take too long.

Having said all that I know I'm in an extremely privileged position and my heart really is with my fellow healthcare providers. I really hope there is some legislation or something at the state and federal level to make sure that bedside and face to face providers will have access to the equipment they need in order to safely take care of the people who need it without becoming sick themselves..

Back
Top Bottom