Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
8fj6w7fvh9s61.jpg

Just got my 1St poke. I can see why people may faint cause that anxiety is a ***** :lol:
I have mild anxiety some times where I feel like a black out is coming on, but I've had it so many times I recognize it and shrug it off.
My body is ready for the sweats and chills. Looking forward to ripped abs afterwards :pimp:

Just got back from the mall
My god it was packed like a mofo
I couldn’t believe how many folks were inside
It felt like it was Christmas time
I guess there aren’t any restrictions
Good thing I got my first shot this week
It was almost impossible to social distance

Just got back from the mall
My god it was packed like a mofo
I couldn’t believe how many folks were inside
It felt like it was Christmas time
I guess there aren’t any restrictions
Good thing I got my first shot this week
It was almost impossible to social distance
You really should be doubling down on protecting yourself, as you’re at higher risk of contracting COVID the first week than if you’re unvaccinated and you don’t see any measurable protection for 2 weeks. Be safe.

You really should be doubling down on protecting yourself, as you’re at higher risk of contracting COVID the first week than if you’re unvaccinated and you don’t see any measurable protection for 2 weeks. Be safe.

I was gonna mention the same thing. Got 3 friends who got their 1st shot then a week later, they tested positive for Covid. They’ve been feeling like doo doo but thank goodness it’s not worse. I still got 1 more week to go after getting my 2nd shot so i’ve been laying low. Be careful out there!

Why are we at more risk after first shot? Because get more lackadaisical?

Yeah it’s been almost 2 years since I’ve been to the mall
I was shocked at what I was seeing honestly
It looked like each store had restrictions on the number of people inside
I had to wait in line to enter the store
The little kids playground inside was packed
Kids running all over the place

Oh so it's not like a medical reason that people are more at risk just the ones who let their guard down? Had me double taking for a sec.

This is the 13th day since I first experienced symptoms. I'm feeling normal, taste and smell about 50% back. When will it be safe for me to go around people?

This is the 13th day since I first experienced symptoms. I'm feeling normal, taste and smell about 50% back. When will it be safe for me to go around people?
CDC guidelines say 10 days after symptoms first appear, 24 hours without fever, and generally improving. You check off all 3 already. Although your company or school may have different guidelines. It's also slightly different if you are immunocompromised.

Back
Top Bottom