Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
E9798839-689A-49D5-AFAC-8C7F1F02D7AC.jpeg

What makes you say that?

Looking at all of the information available and listening to the experts in infectious diseases discuss what they've discerned thus far.

This thing, unfortunately, is just getting started.

Give it a few weeks/months. Its gonna nasty..

Will the IRS postpone tax day?

So many people work pay check to paycheck. Many don't have paid time off. So many work sick. We have a guy who's coughing up a storm today. He called in yesterday. But had a write up waiting for him today. These big companies have no incentive to truly help the case.

So many companies unwilling to dish out refunds. Hours are being cut at all these hospitality companies

In situations like this, do bill collectors still come out? Can the city cut off your electricity and water?

Italy has done right. I think we're too selfish in America. Unless we somehow postpone due bills for those in quarantine, people will work until they're nearly dead.
I wish my landlord would postpone my rent.

Atlanta schools including private school is closed until the 23rd. My daughter school is iPad operates so they’re doing it online.

88181FF0-19D4-4625-82FB-6B5F0F0D6739.jpeg

my son's school is already prepared to have students stay home and do their work online. i'm sure if i leave my little first grader with his ipad, he'll be doing homework and not watching youtube. i'm really sure :rolleyes

Tested positive a few days back, well how is he now?
From what I hear, they’re doing fine, but they’re required to quarantine obviously. It’s messed up cause we don’t get paid for the time off for quarantine, forced unpaid time off. Healthcare messed up all the way around.

first of all i'm sorry to hear that.
I had a question, though? do you think your coworker could have gotten infected from when they took the suit off? like don't you guys have some sort of spray or something before taking the suit off? or maybe they got it from someone other than the patient while they were out in public? i'm just trying to understand how someone could still get it even wearing everything needed to prevent infection.

(because its alarming tbh)
Could of got it anywhere, it’s impossible to know for certain. But I wouldn’t doubt it if they got it from a pt from improper doffing or not having things sealed properly.

In the past few days I’ve taken care of multiple covid pos pt’s not even using any PAPR/CAPT or negative pressure, just contact gowns, mask and face shield. Our organization is following the WHO, who doesn’t recommend airborne precautions anymore.

Wife just got notice at her school, tmw and friday early dismissal.. Next week onward...pending.

Staff still gotta report. Lol they don’t care about us...student are having online classes until April 18th. No in person classes anymore.

Staff still gotta report. Lol they don’t care about us...student are having online classes until April 18th. No in person classes anymore.
Lol my professor was complaining about that. 'if I don't have to teach you guys in person, then why I got to come in?!!'

Back
Top Bottom