Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Strange stat...Of the 361 cNoV deaths so far, 100% was Chinese.
Thus far, non-Chinese who contracted cNoV survived.

You still trying ... educate yourself kid. While you might say I sound dumb, your intelligence is questionable, fr fr.

I'm using 10 year data.

But let me break down, yesterday, the matrix posted was absolute numbers as you called it. It was unrealistic to statistically compare influenza to corona as a whole because Corona (this 2019 string) is only a little over a month old. So the best measurable matrix was a statistic avg (how many out of how many with the disease dies).

Using data from the CDC, which you can look above, since you trying to question the validity or my statement/argument.... 1 out 750 will die once infected with influenza, vices 1 out of 45 will day once infected with Corona.

Using your data, influenza becomes less deadlier as 1 out of 1900 will die.

Sure the volume of infected are in the millions, but if Corona would spread to the masses, based on the data provided, Corona would wreck havoc.

Obviously being that the flu is established an has infected millions, we are more at risk on comparison to the Corona virus, but that's not the point. Corona is deadlier but you still trying to argue that which is pretty ...

Just out of curiosity, what do you do for your profession? There's no way it has to do with data lol.

Also, how old are you? What makes you think you're older than me?

Just out of curiosity, what do you do for your profession? There's no way it has to do with data lol.

Also, how old are you? What makes you think you're older than me?
LoL

Boy be gone ....

First you call me old man and now you're saying you're older. 😕🤡😂😂😂

Why would I even entertain you?? You have your opinion about me, and that's perfectly fine. I know who's who ....

Just curious ...

19,000,000 and 10,000

Vs

17,000 and 350

If you are infected, which one is deadliest mr. dataman?

This. The ICU I work in has at least 5-6 flu patients intubated/on ventilators getting vasopressor drips because they're literally on the verge of death at any given time during flu season. Granted they're usually old and frail, but we still get plenty of admissions on our telemetry floors for younger people that have the flu. People still won't get the flu shot though because (insert conspiracy theory or idea not backed by science or evidence-based practice).

Can't get a flu shot because I have an immune disorder and take medication to suppress it.

Can't get a flu shot because I have an immune disorder and take medication to suppress it.
That, egg allergy, and history of Guillian Barre are about the only legit reasons, but those are the extreme minority in terms of reasons for people opting out.

is there some type of standard when it comes to what type of surgical mask you should be buying?

This. The ICU I work in has at least 5-6 flu patients intubated/on ventilators getting vasopressor drips because they're literally on the verge of death at any given time during flu season. Granted they're usually old and frail, but we still get plenty of admissions on our telemetry floors for younger people that have the flu. People still won't get the flu shot though because (insert conspiracy theory or idea not backed by science or evidence-based practice).

I've had the flu maybe once and have never had a flu shot.

From my understanding I shouldn't start getting it if I haven't been getting it.

No?

I've had the flu maybe once and have never had a flu shot.

From my understanding I shouldn't start getting it if I haven't been getting it.

No?
Not true. Flu strains mutate all the time You may have not had it that much, but you're still susceptible and you may have had previous exposures that your immune system that was able to fight off, but that doesn't mean you'll have the same luck next year. Adding to this, you could still be carrying the flu and causing other people to get infected by it, despite the fact that you're asymptomatic.

Wait are you weirdos actually trying to walk around wearing N95 masks over this?

Please tell me you live in China.
absolutely not. But masks are something I'd like to add to the emergency stash just in case. I'm prepared for emergencies. Started with earthquake preparedness kits because we live in Cali. Got water to last me and my fam for weeks, tons of dry food/can food/MRE meals, water purifiers, and other equipment. Can't hurt to add some masks in there.

I wouldn't be opposed to wearing a masks if traveling. Will be headed to Boston in less than 2 months and I might be one to wear it on the airplane and airport. I don't give a damn if anyone thinks its an overreaction.

absolutely not. But masks are something I'd like to add to the emergency stash just in case. I'm prepared for emergencies. Started with earthquake preparedness kits because we live in Cali. Got water to last me and my fam for weeks, tons of dry food/can food/MRE meals, water purifiers, and other equipment. Can't hurt to add some masks in there.

I wouldn't be opposed to wearing a masks if traveling. Will be headed to Boston in less than 2 months and I might be one to wear it on the airplane and airport. I don't give a damn if anyone thinks its an overreaction.
If that's you, then do you. Just know that it's a little bit crazy. :lol:

Basically the equivalent of walking around wearing a bulletproof vest and a SWAT mask in public because there was a mass shooting a few states away.

Plenty people at lax are wearing masks. I do as well since I travel to and from Cali often for work now.
I’m starting to think the stats are skewed. There are probably more deaths than actually reported imo.
Be safe!

Plenty people at lax are wearing masks. I do as well since I travel to and from Cali often for work now.
I’m starting to think the stats are skewed. There are probably more deaths than actually reported imo.
Be safe!
been years since I've been in a airport and not seen people wearing a mask around.

[/QUOTE]
LoL

Boy be gone ....

First you call me old man and now you're saying you're older. 😕🤡😂😂😂

Why would I even entertain you?? You have your opinion about me, and that's perfectly fine. I know who's who ....

Just curious ...

19,000,000 and 10,000

Vs

17,000 and 350

If you are infected, which one is deadliest mr. dataman?

1. I never said I was older than you.
2. What would be your response to the fact that mainly older chinese males with weaker immune systems died?
3. If you are inflected, coronavirus might be deadlier if you are older with a weaker immune system. but that's not what you originally was arguing for. you just now added a conditional. i'm sure you will argue whatever this post states due to your ignorance lol.
4. i get you are doing YOUR best to try to compare apples to apples, but you are horrible at doing so. A+ for effort tho.

also lol at deadliest. improve your grammar lil man.

Back
Top Bottom