Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Japan's Health Minister Katsunobu Kato warned -recent community acquired coronavirus cases suggest Japan is "entering a new phase" in outbreak.
-asks public to avoid non-urgent, non-essential gatherings.
-elderly & those w/ pre-existing conditions to avoid crowded places

Unverified reports state that the first patient on the Diamond Princess, the cruise ship quarantined off the coast of Japan, has died due to the coronavirus. Victim was reported to be 81 years old and Japanese.

Although US has so far contained coronavirus
-tensions w/in administration over what info president should receive & his posture toward China
-messaging to public
-concerns focus too much on evacuating Americans instead of what to do if epidemic spreads
Washington Post

Trump's Xi Jingping moment has arrived...Protect "his" Stock Markets or citizens.

Only if you’re asian
Put that mindset to rest. This virus isn't exclusive to Asians, it's origins are based in China in a region with little tourism other than Chinese people. Of course a majority of the deaths are going to be Asians, and namely that's 90%+ Chinese nationals since it's based in China.

Put that mindset to rest. This virus isn't exclusive to Asians, it's origins are based in China in a region with little tourism other than Chinese people. Of course a majority of the deaths are going to be Asians, and namely that's 90%+ Chinese nationals since it's based in China.
Anybody can get it at anytime ! Just wash your hands avoid any contact with sick people !

BREAKING: Epicenter of coronavirus outbreak reports 1,933 new cases and 100 new deaths

The number of cases worldwide has surpassed 70,000 and, with more than 1,000 people discharged yesterday (a record), the number of recoveries has surpassed 10,000

Coronavirus update:
- 71,223 cases worldwide
- 8,228 suspected cases
- 1,770 fatalities
- 10,699 in serious/critical condition
- 10,559 recovered
- Most cases in China
- 26 countries reporting cases
Only in China ! So is safe too say the virus came from animals in China ? Then it was transmitted into a human ? That’s what I’m hearing

Only in China ! So is safe too say the virus came from animals in China ? Then it was transmitted into a human ? That’s what I’m hearing

That's one theory...I agree with the theory that COVID-19 came from the Wuhan Virulogical Lab P4-Military Level. The way China is blocking all foreign scientific and medical aid and the DNA/RNA of COVID-19 points to bio-engineering rather than chance by nature.

What makes more sense...this was caused by Bats or an Armadillo (Pangolin)??? or a bio-engineered accident
*waiting for Alice to save the day

For one coronavirus patient at ground zero of the outbreak, the journey from infection to recovery was a nightmare scenario that entailed multiple hospital visits, symptoms so severe he thought he would die and quarantine under police watch.

Tiger Ye — not his real name — is a 21-year-old student in Wuhan, the central Chinese city where the new virus first emerged. Ye, who doesn’t want to be identified for fear of being ostracized, first suspected he’d caught the illness that’s spread around the world on Jan. 21, when he felt too weak to finish dinner. He checked his temperature, and it was up.

CHINA SAYS TOTAL OF 1,770 DEATHS FROM CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK REPORTED IN MAINLAND CHINA BY END-FEB 16 - NATIONAL HEALTH COMMISSION

CHINA SAYS TOTAL OF 70,548 CORONAVIRUS CASES IN MAINLAND CHINA REPORTED BY END-FEB 16 -NATIONAL HEALTH COMMISSION

[RTRS] 16 Feb - CHINA REPORTS 105 NEW DEATHS IN MAINLAND FROM VIRUS OUTBREAK ON FEB 16 VS 142 ON PREVIOUS DAY - NATIONAL HEALTH COMMISSION

UPDATE: China's National Health Commission reports 115 new cases and 5 new deaths outside Hubei province since yesterday

Last edited:
Only reason I said that is because 99-100% of deaths have been asian.

though I have read of non-asians getting hospitalized with severe pneumonia so better to be safe regardless

Only reason I said that is because 99-100% of deaths have been asian.

though I have read of non-asians getting hospitalized with severe pneumonia so better to be safe regardless
99-100% in itself go against your "only if you're Asian" comment. The pandemic is a geographical/containment problem, not one based on the ethnic make-up of an individual or group of people.

99-100% in itself go against your "only if you're Asian" comment. The pandemic is a geographical/containment problem, not one based on the ethnic make-up of an individual or group of people.
Heard asians are more prone to death do to ACE2 receptor or something.

Not even trying to make it racial

I’m asian

I’m almost 100% certain no non asian has died out of the 1700 that have passed

This epidemic (soon to be a pandemic), thus far, has only killed Asians. Amongst Asian deaths, over 99% were of Chinese descent. This fact is easily checked from reputable sources.

The only non-Chinese deaths are 2 elderly Japanese and 1 Filipina who had many pre-existing conditions.
*1 Iranian was reported but then Irani Govt retracted this stat.

**I'm Asian too

Back
Top Bottom