Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
could be a tourist coming back from China then again I don’t blame you for being terrified when a mainlander sneezes. Are masks available in Toronto right now?
Good thing i got some left over from my Tokyo trip.

Source of the coronavirus epidemic is revealed:
Warning NSFW
46D36A78-C22A-48AF-85F0-7960E747FB3A.jpeg

Already heard there’s a confirmed case in S. California (City of Orange). The person is quarantined and doing well so far.

I wonder if eventually getting another Spanish Flu like pandemic is inevitable. A third of the world was infected when that happened. Imagine the panic.

I wonder if eventually getting another Spanish Flu like pandemic is inevitable. A third of the world was infected when that happened. Imagine the panic.
I doubt it. Disease can travel rapidly in today's world, but the advancement the medical field and overall responsiveness+cooperation between governments and leading federal agencies can respond according within days of the first reports. Back in WW1, they didn't even practice proper containment measures, let alone collectively follow basic sanitation procedure.

A pandemic is inevitable. A lot of these new viruses popping up are are getting more and more resistant to the current medicine we have

Whats the mortality rate of the virus? Is it
Not being reported
Becuase the media doesnt trust the real figures of infected vs. death?

Hopefully China is honest with the numbers as well as providing all the information when collaborating with other countries to work a cure.

I’m in hk rn and the government wants to use an empty highrise for a quarantine zone. People living around are unhappy and set up barricades and even set a fire on the building to push them away

Hopefully China is honest with the numbers as well as providing all the information when collaborating with other countries to work a cure.

I’m in hk rn and the government wants to use an empty highrise for a quarantine zone. People living around are unhappy and set up barricades and even set a fire on the building to push them away

China Never Lies and is ALWAYS honest with their facts & figures.
*scroll up...see for yourself

Stay safe and healthy:emoji_pray::emoji_pray:

Last edited:

"About 5 million residents left Wuhan before the lockdown because of the deadly coronavirus epidemic and the Spring Festival holiday, mayor Zhou Xianwang revealed on Sunday, as health officials warned the virus’ ability to spread was getting stronger.
There were about 9 million people remaining in the city after the lockdown, Zhou told a press conference.
Of the 2,700 people currently under observation in the city, about 1,000 were likely to be confirmed cases. As of Sunday, Wuhan had 533 confirmed cases."

Last edited:
I doubt it. Disease can travel rapidly in today's world, but the advancement the medical field and overall responsiveness+cooperation between governments and leading federal agencies can respond according within days of the first reports. Back in WW1, they didn't even practice proper containment measures, let alone collectively follow basic sanitation procedure.

What if it started at a poorer country?

56 deaths out of 1975 cases

Also, I think it's mostly elderly and children at risk of dying. People with weaker immune systems or preexisting respiratory issues.

Last edited:

"About 5 million residents left Wuhan before the lockdown because of the deadly coronavirus epidemic and the Spring Festival holiday, mayor Zhou Xianwang revealed on Sunday, as health officials warned the virus’ ability to spread was getting stronger.
There were about 9 million people remaining in the city after the lockdown, Zhou told a press conference.
Of the 2,700 people currently under observation in the city, about 1,000 were likely to be confirmed cases. As of Sunday, Wuhan had 533 confirmed cases."

rh1dnt91gtaz.gif

So is eating bats a things over there and are they linking it?

Damn this is the Contagion movie unfolding in real life. That movie was scary in the this could really happen sense.

Back
Top Bottom