Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I remember being sick for about two weeks right after Christmas. The majority of my office was sick also. For sure interested to read the results.
yep, I'm starting to wonder if me and my son got it in early Jan. We got real sick with the flu about 2 days after New Years. I had to miss 2 days of work. Got my flu shot too, so it was a little odd to get that sick. Coughed like crazy (dry too), fever/sweats and body was shivering like i was in 20 degree weather. We slept like crazy. But my wife and oldest son didn't get sick and she was coming into our room that we were sharing. It was odd.
hipstermike hipstermike
I’m in the SGV and I swear after Xmas both my parents, my brother, and his wife were really sick. I remember it being pretty bad for my parents. My dad, who I swear never misses work, had to call out 2 days. I remember he had a lot of similar symptoms too. bad cough, fever, chills, body aches. what‘s also weird, my mom swears she still has a cough she can’t get rid of that started when she got sick at the end of last year. I never really thought about it cause it was way before we even knew about the virus, but it’s an interesting theory.
I remember a lot of people being sick around that time as well. More people and more intense than usual flu season.

Pay cut in half for at least 2 months but we have the option to work at either a grocery store or drug store doing merchandising under our same company. I'm trying to land a Walgreens around the corner. People were complaining as if we just didn't get basically a month for free. Getting paid to do online trainings and conference calls, all adding up to about 3 hours a day. Less if you do them right. I'm not gonna b****. If i gotta hit Walgreens in a mask for two months to pay rent so be it.

hipstermike hipstermike
I’m in the SGV and I swear after Xmas both my parents, my brother, and his wife were really sick. I remember it being pretty bad for my parents. My dad, who I swear never misses work, had to call out 2 days. I remember he had a lot of similar symptoms too. bad cough, fever, chills, body aches. what‘s also weird, my mom swears she still has a cough she can’t get rid of that started when she got sick at the end of last year. I never really thought about it cause it was way before we even knew about the virus, but it’s an interesting theory.
I remember a lot of people being sick around that time as well. More people and more intense than usual flu season.
Visited NYC from EU over Christmas and came home with sore throat, fever and pneumonia. Took a week plus to kick and like your mom,I couldn't get rid of the cough. Cough only just disappeared in the last couple of weeks. Kind of waiting for anti-body testing to become more available over here.

Everybody who's had a cold in past 5 months swears they had the Corona virus. If I hear 1 more I was sick in nov, dec, or Jan I'm pretty sure it was the corina virus :lol:
I don't understand the it hit California first theory. If it did reach Cali that early, how did it just, go away, quietly?

There was no headlines of California hospitals hitting critical mass or eye popping deaths per day numbers like ny has.

Pay cut in half for at least 2 months but we have the option to work at either a grocery store or drug store doing merchandising under our same company. I'm trying to land a Walgreens around the corner. People were complaining as if we just didn't get basically a month for free. Getting paid to do online trainings and conference calls, all adding up to about 3 hours a day. Less if you do them right. I'm not gonna b****. If i gotta hit Walgreens in a mask for two months to pay rent so be it.

This is the right attitude to have but just so you know you can quit your job and get max unemployment plus 600 a week. So many ppl around me are being forced into pay cuts and different roles with more responsibility at their jobs but somehow my whole fam is winning. PA healthcare workers that make under 200 grand are all getting a 25k a year bonus. My wife, mom n sister are all in healthcare. Right now they're runnin under census at their hospitals too jus waiting for the corona explosion. So we been chillin, eating good, stacking blessings. Gunna buy some land in bum **** when this is over

I remember being sick for about two weeks right after Christmas. The majority of my office was sick also. For sure interested to read the results.

same. Got REALLY sick at the beginning of January. Lasted about 2 full weeks. Massive cough. Fever. Chills. Nausea. Loss of taste. Haven’t been that sick since I was little. I called out sick from work for the first time in 8 years. I remember I got one of those massage guns for Christmas and I was using that on my chest because my lungs and chest hurt so bad from coughing.

of course I’ll never know if it was covid, but I seriously wonder. I live in Oregon, and the 1st confirmed case in the U.S. was Washington state (5 hours from where I live) in January 21st. I chalked it up to the flu but I’m just gonna use anecdotal data as proof I had the virus for real.

Everybody who's had a cold in past 5 months swears they had the Corona virus. If I hear 1 more I was sick in nov, dec, or Jan I'm pretty sure it was the corina virus :lol:

I feel the same way.

How many of y'all that had the sniffles last year are testing that theory by going out with no mask and gloves, since you guys think you are immune? None of yall, so stop it.

I applied for the SBA emergency loan in late March (within first week of its offering, claimed "advance within 3 days"). I haven't heard anything. Not an email, not a phone call, literally nothing. So many small businesses must be screwed

have you gone to a bank to apply for the paycheck protection program?

same. Got REALLY sick at the beginning of January. Lasted about 2 full weeks. Massive cough. Fever. Chills. Nausea. Loss of taste. Haven’t been that sick since I was little. I called out sick from work for the first time in 8 years. I remember I got one of those massage guns for Christmas and I was using that on my chest because my lungs and chest hurt so bad from coughing.

of course I’ll never know if it was covid, but I seriously wonder. I live in Oregon, and the 1st confirmed case in the U.S. was Washington state (5 hours from where I live) in January 21st. I chalked it up to the flu but I’m just gonna use anecdotal data as proof I had the virus for real.

Since you were on the west coast and it was January, it is definitely possible that you had it, especially since you had the loss of taste symptoms.

But all the east coast people in big cities like New York talking about they had it last November because they caught a cold around then need to chill.

I was in Santa Rosa in mid December, came back to the east coast and was super sick, with a cough like I’ve never had before. Usually my coughs will go away in a few days, this one lasted 2 weeks. I don’t remember catching a fever but the couple days after the cough started we’re the worst. I definitely passed it to at least one coworker who developed identical symptoms. I guess I’ll never know what it was but it’s definitely crossed my mind. Apparently a lot of the people at the event I was at in Santa Rosa also got the same sickness.

br9tspnvfvr41.jpg

Professor Didier Raoult Releases the Results of a New Hydroxychloroquine Treatment Study on 1061 Patients
he new study, of which the abstract was released today, was performed at IHU Méditerranée Infection, Marseille, France. A cohort of 1061 COVID-19 patients, treated for at least 3 days with the Hydroxychloroquine-Azithromycin (HCQ-AZ) combination and a follow-up of at least 9 days was investigated.

Key findings are:

• No cardiac toxicity was observed.
  • A good clinical outcome and virological cure was obtained in 973 patients within 10 days (91.7%).
A poor outcome was observed for 46 patients (4.3%); 10 were transferred to intensive care units, 5 patients died (0.47%) (74-95 years old) and 31 required 10 days of hospitalization or more.

The authors conclude that:

“The HCQ-AZ combination, when started immediately after diagnosis, is a safe and efficient treatment for COVID-19, with a mortality rate of 0.5%, in elderly patients. It avoids worsening and clears virus persistence and contagiosity in most cases.”

This is the right attitude to have but just so you know you can quit your job and get max unemployment plus 600 a week. So many ppl around me are being forced into pay cuts and different roles with more responsibility at their jobs but somehow my whole fam is winning. PA healthcare workers that make under 200 grand are all getting a 25k a year bonus. My wife, mom n sister are all in healthcare. Right now they're runnin under census at their hospitals too jus waiting for the corona explosion. So we been chillin, eating good, stacking blessings. Gunna buy some land in bum **** when this is over

That bill hasn’t passed, or did it?

Just saw that my student loan was on hold until November. I'm sure it was posted in here I just missed it, but still, a pleasant surprise to wake up to

Edit: Just seen shaidkobe posted it a few pages ago

I feel the same way.

How many of y'all that had the sniffles last year are testing that theory by going out with no mask and gloves, since you guys think you are immune? None of yall, so stop it.
And that's not to say I believe it wasn't here before media reported it was here.

I think Investers are betting on future government bailouts with the $2 trillion economic stimulus bill on the table.

Back
Top Bottom