Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
ETmqhAsUUAMiv-3.jpeg

This is def. me

For banned homeboy who understood how quarantine and viruses worked:

narrator: two weeks later...

Anyway the reason quarantines work is because the virus is new and very contagious and has a long dormant period and since we don’t have 60 million or however many people are in this country tests to go around and test everyone and send the positive tests to concentration camps the best way to flatten the curve/get rid of the virus is to lower and hopefully stop altogether it’s spread. It’s spreads through droplets aka saliva when you cough sneeze or even talk. Why 6 feet? Because of a droplet gets into the air that’s enough distance to let gravity take over. Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

As a society, we gotta chill out on all these "Omg, there are people in the park, beach, etc !!!" pictures. Spring break is a different story because they aren't in the same household.

As long as people keep their distance and are with the same people they live with it, it shouldn't be an issue, especially being outside.

I'm not a doctor but I look at it like this. If you close your garage door and sit in your car in the garage with the engine running, you got a problem and gonna die. If your car is outside the house, you are fine sitting in the car with the engine running.

I been on a few bike rides and shot hoops by myself a couple times.

I hate running, but I'm starting to consider it, along with other calisthenic body weight workouts

Should probably be meditating as well

For banned homeboy who understood how quarantine and viruses worked:

narrator: two weeks later...

Anyway the reason quarantines work is because the virus is new and very contagious and has a long dormant period and since we don’t have 60 million or however many people are in this country tests to go around and test everyone and send the positive tests to concentration camps the best way to flatten the curve/get rid of the virus is to lower and hopefully stop altogether it’s spread. It’s spreads through droplets aka saliva when you cough sneeze or even talk. Why 6 feet? Because of a droplet gets into the air that’s enough distance to let gravity take over. Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

Absolutely agree here. I think we need to place some blame on the initial guidance that basically said that young people don't have anything to worry about, just the older people. Even now we still have policy makers floating the idea of young people going back to work as if they are invincible.

As a society, we gotta chill out on all these "Omg, there are people in the park, beach, etc !!!" pictures. Spring break is a different story because they aren't in the same household.

As long as people keep their distance and are with the same people they live with it, it shouldn't be an issue, especially being outside.

I'm not a doctor but I look at it like this. If you close your garage door and sit in your car in the garage with the engine running, you got a problem and gonna die. If your car is outside the house, you are fine sitting in the car with the engine running.

that’s the thing if you look at those pictures the areas are so crowded/small that there’s no way to distance. That bridge with the runners and the beaches we’re so packed people dont know how to control themselves so we gotta call them out for being stupid. Mayor of LA said they weren’t gonna send out police or anything because “social pressure” should be enough. Those pics and the public shaming is that social pressure.

I hit my local park everyday, luckily it’s pretty hidden/suburban so there’s only a handful of folks there at any given time.

swear I'm dealing with some prostate / diabetes issue. Can't stop peeing man - I'm talking about once an hour or at times twice per hour

Keep an eye out for the company that you work for, people

Scumbag **** may be happening to yall in the near future if your company are willing to go the a-hole route (and the state you live in is most likely DIE-HARD RED GOP leadership)

Back
Top Bottom