Hideo Kojima Rumored To Make Big Announcement At E3 On....

I still need to beat 4
laugh.gif
I'm on the last act. Been there since October.

I'd like to see a sequel to Snake Eater the leads to the original Metal Gear. There's so much of the story that is still relativelyuntouched...FOXHOUND, Gray Fox, Outer Heaven, etc.

Or, if the story is going to be Raiden-centric, maybe it should be about the time between MGS2 and MGS4, although I did not exactly like Raiden as a playablecharacter.

i'm a HUGE mgs fanboy and i still havent played 4
frown.gif

copping a ps3 this summer.. beating it and then returning.

Originally Posted by bence23

i'm a HUGE mgs fanboy and i still havent played 4
frown.gif

copping a ps3 this summer.. beating it and then returning.

Why would you return it? Then you'd miss playing the new one when it comes out
indifferent.gif

I didn't like MGS 4

maybe its because I couldn't figure the game out.. but it was nothing special to me

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by finnns2003

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

glasses.gif
lol dude prolly over there goin crazy. Cyborg Ninja as main character?
nerd.gif
that would be awesome. from the looks of the countdown clock, i'd bet another big boss game though.

in any case, street fighter 4 is dead to me.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I didn't like MGS 4

maybe its because I couldn't figure the game out.. but it was nothing special to me

did you play the other ones? are you talking about the story? because if you are then yeah you'd be super lost playing 4. i think raidens gonna be the maincharacter. in two he was a big +%%%# rookie. in 4 he was a certified bad !!! so him staring in another game would be good cuz the fans won't take a hugedump on him again.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

I didn't like MGS 4

did you play the other ones? are you talking about the story? because if you are then yeah you'd be super lost playing 4. i think raidens gonna be the main character. in two he was a big +%%%# rookie. in 4 he was a certified bad !!! so him staring in another game would be good cuz the fans won't take a huge dump on him again.
pimp.gif
I have a ps3 and a copy of MGS and both have been collecting dust since january

so I wont enjoy the game if I have not played the other ones? what if I wiki mgs 1-3?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I'd like to see a sequel to Snake Eater the leads to the original Metal Gear. There's so much of the story that is still relatively untouched...FOXHOUND, Gray Fox, Outer Heaven, etc.

wasn't that all done in the original MG games for the older systems?

Originally Posted by knightngale

I didn't like MGS 4

did you play the other ones? are you talking about the story? because if you are then yeah you'd be super lost playing 4. i think raidens gonna be the main character. in two he was a big +%%%# rookie. in 4 he was a certified bad !!! so him staring in another game would be good cuz the fans won't take a huge dump on him again.
pimp.gif

so I wont enjoy the game if I have not played the other ones? what if I wiki mgs 1-3?
ohwell.gif
the amount of text would make you blow your brains out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I hope it's another one, I copped a PS3 just for 4 and once I beat it, it's only used as a blu-ray player now.
There's also a big announcement from microsoft at E3 ... I hope it's a blu-ray player
smile.gif

Dumbest post I've read all week...

Why woudl M$ contribute to Sony's BR funds?

As much as i love MGS i think he needs to leave the series alone now...

I'd rather see a new (hopefully better..) concept...he's more than capable of pulling it off.

Originally Posted by knightngale

I didn't like MGS 4

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

No way man. I beat every MGS and still forget a bunch of things here and there. I was telling my boy the other day you should beat them all before you playMGS4.

I am guessing this is going to be a Raiden game as well. I don't really care as long as we get a new MGS game.

360 FTL!!!!

so I wont enjoy the game if I have not played the other ones?
at first you may not know what's going on, but by the end, you'll be fine. mgs 4 has so many flashbacks that will get you caught up.

and i preferred raiden in mgs 2 to cyborg raiden, he was just more human to me.

Back
Top Bottom