HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

A8D9E6FE-096C-444F-90B0-06BD8001E68A.jpeg

Today
dope fit. and i see u been losing weight again. good job man

now that theres a deadline. if the pair im eyeing is there on final day of sale. if not oh well.

Yesterday I ordered 2 SL jackets that were 50% off and 1 Belstaff jacket on slae . I couldn't pass up a good deal

Yesterday I ordered 2 SL jackets that were 50% off and 1 Belstaff jacket on slae . I couldn't pass up a good deal
i know i know but my goal for the month has ben downsizing inventory. dont wanna act up and start going ham on this sale. missed on two OW hoodies i was eyeing but i got hella hoodies in general. and yall know we all got too many shoes here lol

Thanks but not really, need to step it up a lot more
nah its evident. just keep at it man. no more slip ups. and keep posting in the preme thread. i used to flame u on the side but realized i was a lame for it. let those dweebs see u daily and let it motivate u

nah its evident. just keep at it man. no more slip ups. and keep posting in the preme thread. i used to flame u on the side but realized i was a lame for it. let those dweebs see u daily and let it motivate u
Lol haven’t been rocking preme that much recently, I’ll be in there though. And I guess I’ll keep at it

Back
Top Bottom