HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F08%2Fburberry-vintage-check-high-top-sneakers-1.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F08%2Fburberry-vintage-check-high-top-sneakers-2.jpg

I've purchased way too much Stone Island lately...smh :lol:

Money well spent IMO. Not a fan of their fleece wear (hoodies, sweatpants), but their more technical fabrics like nylon metal are amazing.

I actually already have the purple pair. The shimmer in direct sunlight is incredible. I will try to take a photo later today. Probably my favourite piece of clothing at the moment.

Money well spent IMO. Not a fan of their fleece wear (hoodies, sweatpants), but their more technical fabrics like nylon metal are amazing.

I actually already have the purple pair. The shimmer in direct sunlight is incredible. I will try to take a photo later today. Probably my favourite piece of clothing at the moment.
i still want a pair of cargos from them

Fam,

I got a sizing/fit question. My girl bought me a pair of SLP Wyatt Chelsea for my bday in 10.5 (my true size). However, they feel a bit tight around the toes. Do these stretch out over time as they are worn? Should I go up .5 and just wear thicker socks like Nike Dri-Fit? When I wore them with dress socks they felt much better, but the heel which feels stiff was kinda uncomfortable. Not sure if all nicer boots have that stiff heel that goes up to the achilles.

Appreciate your help and input. Reps given to all. Thanks.

Does stone island make good winter jackets? I think I’m ready to retire my CG and looking to pick up something for the winter that’s actually warm.

i always see they have puffer(down?) jacket so I think you can find pieces here and there to suit your needs

though I am not in a climate where canada goose is really even remotely necessary

Does stone island make good winter jackets? I think I’m ready to retire my CG and looking to pick up something for the winter that’s actually warm.

Your CG aint warn? Was in the single digits in NYC a few times last winter and a sweater and my CG had me warm and fuzzy.

A warm jacket like a biggie will have you having the ability to be butt naked underneath that joint and be warm

Your CG aint warn? Was in the single digits in NYC a few times last winter and a sweater and my CG had me warm and fuzzy.
Nah it’s most definitely warm, but it’s camoflauge print and I don’t like wearing it to work because I feel like it’s too much lol. I’m just looking for something a little more lowkey but will still actually keep me warm.

I enjoy their fleece and technical pieces alike...definitely no regrets.

I defer to Canada Goose for these Chicago Winters, however. Haven't yet tried Moncler though they have some dope pieces I'd like to get my hands on.

Haven't been able to justify it with two relatively new CGs in the closet :lol:

Picked up a moncler at the Cabazon outlets.
Killer price and appreciate their 2 year world wide warranty. Will be seeing if this holds up for our alps trip in Nov

Attachments

• 3266F016-3765-43DF-BF1C-0A784139E410.jpeg
    3266F016-3765-43DF-BF1C-0A784139E410.jpeg
    268.6 KB · Views: 28
Can anybody help with sizing on Tom Ford Cambridge sneakers? I remember someone in here had them, but can’t find the page.

98E93768-DA86-4068-AAB1-74FE39DBC983.jpeg

Lv gucci Chanel n dior killing it on the sneaker side of the game this ss18 everything else looks the same not really feeling the "dad" n pe teacher bulky look imo I'm interested in seeing the direction fendi is going. Its too much heat out here plus nike and van vault releases it's hard to keep up sometimes everything sells out so fast these days lol

Back
Top Bottom