HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

seK46J1y.jpg

Couldn't pass on the fog kicks once they hit under 6, got them from ssense in less than 24 hours after ordering.
Em boots though.
Only harks to the fact that Jerry Lorenzo got Ye's blueprints all the way down to the
abysmal processing times.
I'm excited about your on-foot shots. Definitely tag me.

seK46J1y.jpg

Recent pickups

Couldnt pass on the fog kicks once they hit under 6, got them from ssense in less than 24 hours after ordering.
Got the rafs for under 200 so wasnt mad about that either

I like the FoGs but weren't they cheaper during the Black Friday Garage Sale? Could've sworn I saw them for $300

Indeed. Though obviously sizes flew, albeit smaller sizes. FOG stans who weren't hip really missed something. Fr.
Happy friday, folks.
Pair 1 just shipped, bro. JPS JPS
glad to hear man. if im not lazy ill take pics of my haul. no sneakers but some dope tops

trust me i wanted to cop from there but my size was gone when i checked unfortunately.
Crazy thing is, they didn't sell out. Is the hype dead or folks feeling the pinch? I'm guessing the latter. And i wonder where em unsold pairs be?

I finally got those graffiti Burberry shorts I've been wanting to match my hat...

Held out for $140 on sale. Now I can't wait to wear them in DR and Egypt. :lol:

For sho!
From here on out, it's FOGxNike and em Frozen Yellows!
Ain't trying to get cussed out for blowing a bundle.

i promised myself the concords tomorrow is IT for the year but once sunday comes around and all these emails for additional markdowns starts coming in...

GloomyValuableIrishwaterspaniel-size_restricted.gif

seK46J1y.jpg

Recent pickups

Couldnt pass on the fog kicks once they hit under 6, got them from ssense in less than 24 hours after ordering.
Got the rafs for under 200 so wasnt mad about that either
1st picture that made me really like those FOG’s.
****s look dope

Crazy thing is, they didn't sell out. Is the hype dead or folks feeling the pinch? I'm guessing the latter. And i wonder where em unsold pairs be?
i legit had to stop myself from pulling the trigger bc of the clothes i copped from the sale and impending holiday gifts (wish i couldve been the grinch that day lol). if theyre around next garage sale i'd love to cop the "royals" and "chicagos".

funny thing is i wore my "breds" the other week hanging out with my goddaughter and she looked at my kicks and goes"those look like knock off jordans.

not sure if insulted or mission accomplished lol

Amuze has been playing games. 3 weeks and my wyatts haven’t shipped yet. They charged my card right away and all they’ve offered me is 5% off my next purchase. Gonna call Amex soon to cancel the transaction.

Amuze has been playing games. 3 weeks and my wyatts haven’t shipped yet. They charged my card right away and all they’ve offered me is 5% off my next purchase. Gonna call Amex soon to cancel the transaction.

I hate stuff like that so much . I hope everything works out for you

3 weeks is def a no go esp when some of these sites offer two day shipping.

Speaking of far fetch I need them to drop an additional discount code.

Sorry to hear that fam. They have always shipped my stuff right away.

Back
Top Bottom