HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

BAEAF77A-E4CA-48F2-A663-6B1381488310.jpeg

Today

the dior saddle bag was originally a purse and they just made it available for mens now that the body sling bags became popular

i like the beltbag/fannypack version though because it looks like a holster but i cant imagine it being too practical

i already try to avoid carrying too much ish so i don't really need a reason to carry unnecessary stuff :lol:

now if that can fit my dslr/mirrorless then it might be of some use to me

yeah im looking for something a bit smaller than my hobo bag but bigger than a pouch

ive thought about carrying a pouch but dont know where id put it if that makes sense

Alp’s not playing.
Nice, man. Which one?

FDA6C9DD-6B40-4EC3-8A58-EC4743D6DE9D.png

This one with the spiral on the back. Copped in ny too, didn’t wanna play that jersey game with this collection to save on tax

Attachments

• 0F8FC5EC-CD82-4681-8A09-7A27EA8C7C4A.png
    0F8FC5EC-CD82-4681-8A09-7A27EA8C7C4A.png
    416.7 KB · Views: 25
Clean, the back is dope. How much?
I see one on eBay for a silly high price.

Also, I like that Dior tote up there. No use for it but I like it. I’ve seen some of them customized recently.

That monogram brings back memories when girls were carrying those handbags. Around when they released that red/yellow/green collection.

Clean, the back is dope. How much?
I see one on eBay for a silly high price.

Also, I like that Dior tote up there. No use for it but I like it. I’ve seen some of them customized recently.

That monogram brings back memories when girls were carrying those handbags. Around when they released that red/yellow/green collection.
655 plus tax came out to 713. Might buy a few more items, want millionaires but definitely wanna try em on first cuz my face doesn’t look appealing on all sunglasses

Also got some amiri track pants and gonna get a jean jacket and some Dior shades. Wanna do a Gucci track jacket too but been spending a lot lately

Also got some amiri track pants and gonna get a jean jacket and some Dior shades. Wanna do a Gucci track jacket too but been spending a lot lately
my fog track pants should get in today, tempted to grab another from the additional 20% on the barneys sale that hit this morning

might swing by on the way home lol

sort of want that denim

barneys with extra 20% off off sale items, the raf ck snapback sneakers aren't a bad deal at $191, saw someone wearing them and they aren't bad at all
505779227_1_ShoeSide
505779332_1_ShoeSide

such a shame that raf and ck didnt work out but makes sense. really digged what he did there. glad items ended up at nordstrom rack to cop

Needles being like Zara is laughable they consistently bring interesting silhouettes. They use different fabrics etc..,

Back
Top Bottom