HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

i am with you and that is why i mentioned "retail purchase" :lol: im trying to just cop at a discount these days if possible unless its some i really wanted like those gucci hoodies/tees

but speaking of discounts on items that dont/rarely go on sale...

code BNY20 seems to work on anything for 20% off (suppose to be for extra disco on sale items only) and good if you want to order something that doesn't go on sale like cdg play or some of the popular gucci stuff for example

ebates with 3% cashback too

might have copped this if xs was available
506183386_1_TopFront

i am with you and that is why i mentioned "retail purchase" :lol: im trying to just cop at a discount these days if possible unless its some i really wanted like those gucci hoodies/tees

but speaking of discounts on items that dont/rarely go on sale...

code BNY20 seems to work on anything for 20% off (suppose to be for extra disco on sale items only) and good if you want to order something that doesn't go on sale like cdg play or some of the popular gucci stuff for example

ebates with 3% cashback too

might have copped this if xs was available
506183386_1_TopFront
picasso swerve picasso swerve does this 20% stack with your discount?? If so I have purchases I need to make :lol:

And yea I’ve only been purchasing Dior or LV at retail, cuz lv doesn’t do sales and Dior is so hot right now it ain’t happening. I know ima be pissed when I see Dior on sale in a few years :lol:

those sandals are too bulky for me, when i wear them its usually at home or at a pool or its too hot and i just want to be able to kick it off, having it wrap around my feet like those hiking sandals just isnt for me

Yeah that's def from Stadium Goods right? Farfetch purchased them earlier this year.

Hilarious that they're trying make it seem like it's an exclusive.

seriously :lol:

if it was some real exclusive offer to your best customers then they better be selling for retail not for the price that no one wants to pay

Back
Top Bottom