HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

0DDC008D-1CBE-493C-A537-498F5958524B.jpeg

Had to today

Guys.. looking for some input...

we picked up this LV bag a year ago or so and thinking about getting rid of it..

its a pristine LV 45 Keepall in Infini brown ..

Where would you guys go to, to sell it? consignment shop? e(vil)bay?

Feels like its hard to find buyers who are willing to pay a fair price for stuff like this? people nowadays want ish for free lol
dEYQUyFl.jpg

Realreal will prolly take 20-40% commission though I think the rates are the lowest on luxury bags.

If it doesn't sell in 30 days or so they'll start marking it down 20-30% til it sells.

Realreal will prolly take 20-40% commission though I think the rates are the lowest on luxury bags.

If it doesn't sell in 30 days or so they'll start marking it down 20-30% til it sells.

ouch! thanks for the heads up.. never sold on there before... ima take a look tonight..

Holy sh those are niiiice. Esp the bottom pair.
Balenciaga always whores out their kicks, that’s why they get played out so quickly.
As much as I'd wish to disagree, it is true.
Thing is, my taste don't necessarily fluctuate with seasons. I'm down to grab some "played-out" if I like em.

Last edited:
Holy sh those are niiiice. Esp the bottom pair.

As much as I'd wish to disagree, it is true.
Thing is, my taste don't necessarily fluctuate with seasons. I'm down to grab some "played-out" if I like em.
Yea I don’t mind buying or wearing “played out” kicks either, but I try not to pay retail for stuff that’s trendy like that. I like the track sneakers, and might buy a pair or two but that’s it, I won’t go ham on them. Cats who got a bunch of arenas or even triple s in their closet have a bunch of dead weight in their collection right now. If you have one or two pairs you could pull them out here and there and be aight, but you don’t wanna be the guy wearing arenas every day lol.
Now the right pleateds are a different story lol. Or if you bought some lv sneaks etc

Yea I don’t mind buying or wearing “played out” kicks either, but I try not to pay retail for stuff that’s trendy like that. I like the track sneakers, and might buy a pair or two but that’s it, I won’t go ham on them. Cats who got a bunch of arenas or even triple s in their closet have a bunch of dead weight in their collection right now. If you have one or two pairs you could pull them out here and there and be aight, but you don’t wanna be the guy wearing arenas every day lol.
Now the right pleateds are a different story lol. Or if you bought some lv sneaks etc

Man I'm glad I live in the middle of the woods where nobody knows designer clothing. I would hate to constantly think "man, I cant wear these, people will laugh at me cause they are last years models" To them Hollister is designer. lol

i still wear my arenas here and there and with nt denim they might as well be cps :lol:

but in all seriousness, its a pretty non-descript shoe so its easier to wear than tripleS or tracks

id honestly buy a pair of navy suedes if i can find them at a decent price today

but man, those peak arena days was probably the last time i liked kanyes style... when he wasnt making what he wears himself :lol:

but man, those peak arena days was probably the last time i liked kanyes style... when he wasnt making what he wears himself :lol:
Yep. Ye was pushing it heavy! And the hype was just straight BONKERS!
To digress, dude should've stayed with the swoosh imo. Again, ironic, considering all the leeway he gets.

id honestly buy a pair of navy suedes if i can find them at a decent price today

That's one of the only Balenciaga pairs i have left.
Bought them when they dropped because I had to sell my Navy Suede YSL Pony Hairs & I felt those would be a great substitute.
I also own Black Pleated's & Red Lows. Like Guccishades Guccishades stated, its not a shoe i'd want anymore in abundance, but the 3 I have are pairs I plan to wear/keep forever. :nthat:

PO

Nah Alp, I know you got a lot of kicks and all but those are definitely a rare wear type c/w. Might as well hit up selfridges and cop a different c/w for almost the same amount of bread than to cop those for 6 and change.
White t shirt and Knicks shorts type of vibe. I really don’t wear most of my kicks more then a couple of times per year

But yea I like the model so I want at least one cw at some point I’ll see

Back
Top Bottom