HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

0CF52CC7-7F4B-43BA-872B-56A3DCDAFE2B.jpeg

Got my amiri pants in for 320. Good quality on em and fit me well surprisingly

What the fact it says LV on the side?

There is absolutely nothing special about that LV that you cant find in an asic or nike monarch.

Balenciaga has really made a lane for marked up running shoes

What the fact it says LV on the side?

There is absolutely nothing special about that LV that you cant find in an asic or nike monarch.

Balenciaga has really made a lane for marked up running shoes

Take away the VUITTON and still fire, you can still tell its LV with the logos on the heel.

Go get Asics or Monarchs then. Whatever floats your boat. :lol:

That argument is so tired. Its a chunky dad type shoe, every brand is gonna make their own. Cause its LV is has to be held to a higher standard in what way actually? The quality of these wont command the price tag, its the name, duh. Its always been the brand, aint nothing wrong with that.

Lol hell no. And I’m going ham on Sorayama stuff cuz this arsham stuff ain’t looking nearly as nice to me

Does anyone on here still wear Balmain? . i'm a big jean guy and these are really nice imo but MSRP is crazy high. My limit on Jeans is around 700. you'll think i can get these later on down the year for at least half off?
45.png
43.png

yah balmain goes for super deep discounts these days, bikers just aren't as popular anymore so you'll probably find those for at least 50% off later down the line

Crazy how balmain fell off, they had the keys to the metaphorical city years back

Big facts. The designer that really got them poppin was Christoper Decarnin but by the time they went mainstream the changed to Olivier Rousteing who was a super fruity dude that cared more about hanging with the
Kardashians.

It sucks too because back then the brand was on a different level. The store in Paris is prolly one of nicest stores I’ve ever been in, just a different vibe.

But yeah you can prolly snag a pair for 70% off during sale seaosn. I still think the khaki cargo pants are hard tho.

I always found the bike denim Balmain stuff to be tacky. only some folks pulled it off.

I always found the bike denim Balmain stuff to be tacky. only some folks pulled it off.

They did it first tho & it’s super mainstream now. I see street cats and pro athletes in them all the time. Also it got to point where they made too many variations of it.

They did it first tho & it’s super mainstream now. I see street cats and pro athletes in them all the time. Also it got to point where they made too many variations of it.
I thought biker denim as taken from actual motorsports pants no?

Yeah but biker pants then were for functionally not fashion. People weren't wearing them like that until Balmain, then all the fast fashion brands came after like usual.

Back
Top Bottom