HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Visvim online shop dropped some bandana kerchief jackets this morning but sold out quickly, hoping to snag a size 5 in the next coming months.

balenciaga-triple-s-black-blue-white-colorway-release-01.jpg

balenciaga-triple-s-black-blue-white-colorway-release-03.jpg

not a fan of that sneaker(?) but the fit is nice
The fit with the boots goes off too

With all the HORRIBLE **** dudes in hollywood wear its actually kinda refreshing seeing someone wear something dope

Yeah, I was talking about Statham in the first pic. The drop crotch just makes dude look a lil chibi to me.

I'm versed in Hugh, Acronym and techwear in general. That's actually my style... I just think those pants look funny on dude.

CaN YoU EvEn DrEsS?!
Apologies, I did not mean to hurt your feels. Keep being an expert in your techwear.

Yeah, I was talking about Statham in the first pic. The drop crotch just makes dude look a lil chibi to me.

I'm versed in Hugh, Acronym and techwear in general. That's actually my style... I just think those pants look funny on dude.

CaN YoU EvEn DrEsS?!

Pants look totally fine on him, at the very least , def not oompa loompa. :lol:

Bought a Visvim yellow trucker hat online the other day, just came in & the brim of the hat is so damn long. Like double the size of my chrome hearts hats & new era fitteds.

Looks too weird I’m throwing it on eBay, it’s too bad too because I’ve been looking for a nice yellow hat. So I’d advise against Visvim hats, not sure about beanies.

Bought a Visvim yellow trucker hat online the other day, just came in & the brim of the hat is so damn long. Like double the size of my chrome hearts hats & new era fitteds.

Looks too weird I’m throwing it on eBay, it’s too bad too because I’ve been looking for a nice yellow hat. So I’d advise against Visvim hats, not sure about beanies.
Pics lol

Back
Top Bottom