HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

93FAC1A0-E106-4483-B6CB-82F11395860A.jpeg

Cant find a better pic but my homie selling me the bottom one for 1.2, good deal?
Is that the mini Prochollon ? If so, it's 1880 brand new. 1.2 is okay, but if he can give you for a band, then you got a steal.

For sure, man. Not sure yet.
I want some more joggers/cargos but not certain yet.

Considered RO Creach(?) cargos, Palm Angels (thanks JPS JPS ), or the new Thom Browne half nylon/half fleece joints.

I’m all over the place, I know.

Reactions: JPS
For sure, man. Not sure yet.
I want some more joggers/cargos but not certain yet.

Considered RO Creach(?) cargos, Palm Angels (thanks JPS JPS ), or the new Thom Browne half nylon/half fleece joints.

I’m all over the place, I know.
cop TB so we can keep asking u what sweats in the plebeian threads

those prada's are fuego

I have two "designer" sweats in Needles and Thom Browne.

Its kinda hard to dress up

Thats all i wear with them plain shirt and nice sneakers. The pants are too loud to wear anything else. The pradas are at least plain.

Looser fit is def in right now & those look great with the sock runners. Also they do have adjustable straps on the waist.

I actually own the black, grey, red, & a blacked version of these pants ,I highly suggest them.

nothing against it, i wear rick owens cargos at times but while the lv looks good, the prada pic looks sloppy styled like that

nothing against it, i wear rick owens cargos at times but while the lv looks good, the prada pic looks sloppy styled like that

Sloppy the new not sloppy, you aint heard?
:lol:

Def not how id wear it, not with the sock runners or the jacket. It was just what I was wearing at the time.

Honestly Baggy Cargo pants are great for travel. Got the passport, wallet , power bank in with no need for a bag

Back
Top Bottom