HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

isnt all ow x nike just him putting his take on classics or is that an actual original design?

i like the mmw x nike better

1580953304007.jpeg

mmw.png

1581092967446.png

Mr Porter just sent me an email for an exclusive Prada sale on old stock. 50% off when you login. The sale was mid but a few things caught my eye.

where have you seen Triple S for that cheap?

That wasn’t the question. He asked what’s the most I’d pay & for that shoe it’s $200.

MrP dont send me nada... id buy some cloudbusts for 50% off

They had a few pairs of them. All black, black orange, green. Almost pulled the trigger on the orange pair but they’d be a half size to large.

Idk why they send me stuff either to be honest. Bought nothing during the sale. Bought like one or two things last year.

maybe you're considered a founder? im part of the mrp insiders club but all they send me are damn surveys

i honestly didnt even know bape still existed :lol:

didnt know bbc/ice cream was still a thing either until i started seeing a few piece at neimans last season

not gon lie though, id cop a bbc tee/hoodie for cheap

i honestly didnt even know bape still existed :lol:

didnt know bbc/ice cream was still a thing either until i started seeing a few piece at neimans last season

not gon lie though, id cop a bbc tee/hoodie for cheap

Yeah if I saw the classic logos at last call or off Saks maybe I’d buy for around the house/running errands. The quality isn’t even close to what BBC/IC used to make when it was all produced in Japan.

There always a few lowballers that want you to bend over and take that extra inch .

Not that I’m just not a fan of the triple s. If I saw them in Nordstrom’s rack for $200 I’d cop. To me that sneakers is on the same level as a retro jordan.

leashes are short because those that buy them are those chicks with handheld dogs that fit in their ourses

if its cheap enough, connect like 4-5 of them and use it as a belt

Back
Top Bottom