HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I had scooped up these Jil Sander pants. Man, I gotta invest in pants more and stop thinking Zara can have something similar (sometimes they do).

It's been such a long time since I've worn these boots.

IMG_20200227_061924.jpg
IMG_20200227_061840.jpg

at least the supreme af1's arent overpriced (from what is reported) and i think i read that its like a permanent collection and not limited, probably would still sell out but it sounds like its gon' come out every season?

What are people's opinions on the way Prada and adidas did their collab compared to what Raf did with the Stan Smith? Obviously price being one of the biggest factors.

the "R" and new colorways are at least different and with a lower price point and it going on sale makes it less of an issue

he also released some velcro versions though im not sure if that existed already but there were at least some thought to it instead of just putting a brand stamp on the shoes that is already rolling down the line

What are people's opinions on the way Prada and adidas did their collab compared to what Raf did with the Stan Smith? Obviously price being one of the biggest factors.

The prices don’t make it comparable. Raf Stan Smith can be had on sale. The Prada’s are just a pure money grab.

The prices don’t make it comparable. Raf Stan Smith can be had on sale. The Prada’s are just a pure money grab.

I know the Raf stuff can be had for way less across places like yoox. I was just curious why they went money grab instead of doing something unique like they have with Rick and Raf.

Also just got the LV trainer in today. I’ve never posted a fit before so be gentle. These look amazing in person, I was afraid they’d be too loud.
F847AA59-8C74-4F93-836A-68D5172912F8.jpeg

prada designer didnt care unless this is just her "vision" and wanted to keep as minimalist as possible

as for rick, he does love to design things and it is funny that his main goal with his collab was to actually run in 'em :lol: ( guess he just didnt want to wear a shoe thatdoesnt have his name on it, he works out in his own sneakers)

1582824682132.png

then again now we have a lot of performance shoes that with decoupled midsole so maybe he was just way ahead of his time

1582824762355.png

I know the Raf stuff can be had for way less across places like yoox. I was just curious why they went money grab instead of doing something unique like they have with Rick and Raf.

Also just got the LV trainer in today. I’ve never posted a fit before so be gentle. These look amazing in person, I was afraid they’d be too loud.
F847AA59-8C74-4F93-836A-68D5172912F8.jpeg

really need a pair of homme plisse, i see that a few more stores are carrying now though so i hope to try them on sooner than later

yeah the regular trousers from homme plisse are dope, I have three of the other kind with the alternating pleats. def need a pair of the regular style

Back
Top Bottom