HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

i dont think it happened like that

its the designer who wants to make streetwear clothes and i believe it was kim who asked stussy, iirc he wasnt even designing anything for stussy anymore and been retired for like a decade (or more?) and kim asked him to collab, i might have even read he didnt want to do it initially but i am not 100% on that

i dont think he has any stake on the brand either, its the "shawn stussy x dior/kim jones" not really the brand "stussy x dior"

and you arent paying for stussy pieces at a 1000% mark-up, more like dior pieces that has a few hundred dollar markup for some of his design integrated into the pieces and its really what kim jones have been doing with the brand from saroyama to arsham

plus everything is streetwear right now and thats what sells, virgil lives off of it, pretty much printing what the item is in quotes on the item and people go nuts

Shawn Stussy hasn't been involved in the brand for over two decades.

The Dior collab is with Shawn Stussy the person, and not Stussy the brand.

And remember, without Stussy there would be no Supreme, Union, etc.

So many brands' roots trace back to Stussy one way or another.

pretty much printing what the item is in quotes on the item and people go nuts

I don't get it. I'd feel like a walking advertisement but I will admit, there are some people who actually can pull it off. I'm not one of those people lol
I'd never hate on someone who wants to rock it though.

6F68E2ED-0042-4F08-8913-D50DAAEC2E86.jpeg

Anyone here know if the 1953 loafer gets discounted? Looking to pick up a pair and if they go on discount I can wait a few weeks/months.

probably not with how popular they are but with the market and all these uncertainty, who knows... if you're not in a rush just wait and see

1584368030475.png

1584368046315.png

1584368057093.png

1584367995081.png

kinda tempted to get the rick owens birkenstock boot thats on sale on farfetch

almost like a geobasket with a strap

None of the nicer stuff from stussy have branding. It’s the tee’s that catch a bad rap

Just check there site.

came out to $148 shipped for a size 2

notre sale got some dope items

Back
Top Bottom