HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

soon...?

1594046414884.png
Nice. Random fact...I went to med school with rhuigi’s sister back when he was kickin it with Kanye and fonsworth Bentley.

wtf does lv ship ups ground?

even nike send everything 2day shipping for a good year or two now

should be free overnight or at least 2-day/priority for everything especially lv, dior, etc... that sells everything for retail

Cool story bro tell it again

Some wild pants bro! I haven’t peeped this thread in months but really LOL when I scroll past those today. All in good fun though Im sure those pants are more than I can afford. When you decide to wear those please @ me so I can have another light hearted laugh...and be careful you don’t get snagged on anything! 🤣

Was wondering when I would need to add to my ignore list

Well I hope your friends/family/whoever you wear these in front of have a better sense of humor than you do. Jeeze. I mean how do you expect to pull these off? If I was your homie I wouldn’t be able to resist hooking you onto chairs and door knobs and stuff. Just being real my man 😂 Like the pants are kinda cool, definitely unique, but a lot could go wrong here...Lighten up a little of you can’t chuckle at these yourself.

I know I'm late to the party but do people on here still wear their Gucci Aces? Or are they too played out?

I'm planning on copping a pair with the Snakes on it.

The gucci ace is my favorite luxury sneaker. It's a classic.

Speaking of played out, I'm going to buy a pair of sl/10. How is the sizing? I'm a 10.5 in nikes. Thanks in advance

The gucci ace is my favorite luxury sneaker. It's a classic.

Speaking of played out, I'm going to buy a pair of sl/10. How is the sizing? I'm a 10.5 in nikes. Thanks in advance
I wear 10.5 in some Nikes but I think my TTS is a 10. I wear a 42 (9) in the SL/10h. I do have narrow feet though but I think general consensus is one size down. You might be able to get away with a 43 if you’re a true 10.5

Well I hope your friends/family/whoever you wear these in front of have a better sense of humor than you do. Jeeze. I mean how do you expect to pull these off? If I was your homie I wouldn’t be able to resist hooking you onto chairs and door knobs and stuff. Just being real my man 😂 Like the pants are kinda cool, definitely unique, but a lot could go wrong here...Lighten up a little of you can’t chuckle at these yourself.

These pants were EVERYWHERE at one point. Many have pulled it off well. If you havent seen anyone pull it off, much less wear it then you just arent into the streetwear fashion scene as much as you think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom